Chapter Seven : Competition

I was eating lunch with Mary to take a break from the reality TV show that the camera is constantly on me and Henry. I was just eating whatever they had at school and then Mary started shaking and hitting my arm.

I swallow the last of the food in my mouth. "What?"

" Remember that hot smexy model?" She said.

"Yeah, the one of the magazine,  what about him?" I asked.

"He's coming here tomorrow.  He went to Kingston and all the girls he saw he said they look like they came outta butt-uglyvile. " she smiled.

I started laughing. "Did he actually say that?" I asked.

"Word from word."she smiled. "I think he's even better than Henry."

"Maybe. He has balls to say that." I smiled.

"You too. Remember what you said about Arianna Grande music video?" She started laughing a little.

"That she has no ass. Or the part just let Lady Gaga and Katy Perry to have rocket bras because they can pull it off?"

"Both! This is why I'm friend's with you." She laughed.

"Oh, and what's his name?" I asked.

" Nathan Henderson. " she said it as it was the most beautiful name ever.

"And he's coming here tomorrow? And the school is okay with that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard the company paid a lot of money for all the girls to line up for him." She said.

"Take notes. Wear the least revealing clothes and no make up and don't wash hair." I said.

"I have taught you well." She said as the bell rang. "And now grasshopper you must go as your master will be leaving."

"Oh shut up." I laugh.

Henry and me have the house to us once more again alone. He kept glaring at me. "What?"I asked.

"What do you mean 'what'?" he said.

"You've been glaring at me for some time." I said.

"Stay away from Nathan." He said.

"Why do you care? You don't like me and I'm just to be use to scare off some poor girl." I said.

" Because after all this I don't want to see you more than I have to." He said.

"Fine Grumpy.  I try not to be near him. " I said.

He grabbed my ankle and pulled me which made me bang my head hard on the ground. "You better not! I will hurt you even more if you attempt to get near him."

Those eyes are different than the ones before. His eyes look reminds me of a child having his favorite toy taken away from him.

I stared into those eyes and respond " I won't. "

He loosen his grip and let go of my ankle. I look down and my ankle was red and it was beating. Remember,  stop pissing him off.

We went to school and today was the most unusual thing. When the door opened, hardly any girls came up. Then Mary got a hold of me and started dragging me.

"Mary! What is it?" I asked.

" You said you wanted to meet him! And he's right there!" She said while pointing to a crowd. I stop and try to get out of her grip but her grip was pretty tight.

Then the girls lined up in a line that me and Mary got mixed up in.

All I saw was a such a hot boy. Any girl could fall for him. He was perfect.  Henry was clearly out of the picture. I stayed cool. Yes, he is hot. But not my type.

He went down looking at each girl. He said something to each one. "Maybe. Ugly. Hideous. Whore. Slut. Might be cute. Drama queen. " the drama queen was to Mary. Then me. He studied me for awhile.

" Don't say anything. Right I'm a bitch, faggot,  or anything else that's in your dictionary. " I said just to finish him talking.

"No, you're perfect.  "

Before he could breath for the next word that I said, "Please. Don't waste your breath on me. I'm not interested being your whore model." Then I left.

He grabbed my arm. "I don't think so missy."

Before I could come with something smart-ass to say, Henry hold me and pushed Nathan. "She's taken."

"Hm? Who are you again?" He sarcastically said.

All Henry did was glare. He wasn't holding rough or too tight. More like protecting me.

"Right. Henry Ashterson. The model that only has the last three pages." He said.

"Better find another girl. She's mine." Henry said and he made me walk away with him.

Great. Competition.  The last thing I needed or wanted. I'm not sure what Nathan found interesting in me. Please. Can all of this end?