Chapter 9: Crumbled

That night I ran away as far as I can. Henry was nothing from the Henry I love or had a crush on. I have no where to go.

If it was a perfect story or ending, Luke Hemmings would have swept me off my feet and take me to his house and dealt with everything as he falls in love with me. Unfortunately,  my story is not like that.

The first snowfall happened too early. It was barely the end of November and it snowed. My body shivered as more snow fell. I came back home to Mrs. Smith and walked through the gate.

Snowball usually runs away if i get near him but he didn't this time. I walked into my room and i saw Mrs. Smith crying on my bed. It was strange for her to cry because she's usually so happy.

Then I just heard Henry whispered in my ear, "You're mine and you're dead." Then he held a knife close to my stomach.

I started screaming and screaming.  Then I felt someone shaking me as I began to wake up.

I woke up to a dark room and Henry looking at me with concern. I was panting and trying to catch my breath.

"You idiot! You were screaming in your sleep which woke me up. The neighbors could have heard you. " he yelled at me.

I touched my hair and pet it to the end. My hair was still long and not cut short. For some reason, I wasn't afraid of Henry. I checked to see if I still had my clothes on and the pajamas I was wearing were different.  I actually had a shirt and pants on.

"Jeez, I haven't done anything to you, yet. I only got you more things and when I came back home,  I found you passed out in the kitchen. I guess you drank the wrong thing. Stupid." He mumbled.

I hugged him tightly as I started crying. "H-hey! Get off of me! I'm not being nice to you or anything like that! I will-"

Then I interrupted him, "just shut up and let me hug you." Henry became quiet and calm. I can't remember which parts was a dream or not. Henry eventually hold me until I fell back asleep in his arms.

~* sorry for the short chapter and long wait*~