Mailda x lamia reader

You were slithering behind your owner. You were essentially a slave. It was called lamia trafficking. It was like human trafficking but for rare creatures and freaks of nature. It wasn't right. But, its what happened. You were originally from (anywhere but England) but you were deported to England. You had to be by his side. His name was Alexander. He used you for sex. You were his sex doll essentially. He never did anything to your.... Ahem. He did make you give him blowjobs. It wasn't the best living quality, either. He made you cook and clean and do everything. You hated it. If you ever protested, he would hit you or leave you outside when it was cold. When it was too hot outside, he would make the house really cold. He was just a really cruel person and enjoyed your torment.
You followed Alexander as he went into a store. He needed paint for his wall. This store also sold things like mirrors, food, toys, pet stuff, etc. It sold everything. You wandered off away from Alexander. You did this unintentionally. You saw a really precious looking girl in the corner of your eye posing in front of a full body mirror. You went over and took a little glance at her. She saw you and looked at your tail. You got self conscious really quickly and started to back away slowly. Her eyes widened when she took another look and you swore you saw a shimmer in her eyes when she saw your tail.
"Is it real?!"
You shyly nodded and looked away. You were the quiet, calm and collected type. You hated confrontation.
"Can I touch it?"
You nodded again. She took two fingers and gently ran it down your tail. You blushed and looked at her and watched her every move.
"ELL! TORI! TAMARA! COME HERE"
Just then, three girls ran down the aisle. The girl in red saw the tail and talked to herself, fangirling.
"I thought this was only in anime!"
The green one waved at you and the blue one smirked.

7 months later

Matilda was your owner now. You told her about your situation and she decided to buy you off of him. He gave you up as soon as Tori shot him in the ribs and lower abdomen. You were forever grateful. She told you that you didn't need to act lower than her. You were as equal as her. You had never felt accepted before so it 420 words was a huge deal for you. You never stopped thanking her. You were on good terms with everyone, but not as close as Matilda. Then, Tori, then Tamara, then Ell. You two have an unspoken bond. You two don't really communicate much but you two know you guys have a lot in common.