Brianna x Tom OWO for my other friend

For my friend again..... I have no life... Well, I mean she DID write one about me on fanfiction.net

Brianna was bored as FUCK. her, being the smol bean she was, she couldn't reach the fridge handle and she basically relied on Tom or Edd or literally anyone who was in the kitchen at the moment. Right now, it was Tord. She didn't dare. She heard a thud and Lily running away from the sound with a knife.
"What did you do?"
"I DIDN'T MURDER HER!"
"I..... Uh.... Who?"
"NO ONE TOTALLY NOT MY MOM OR ANYTHING!" she proceeds to nervously giggle and runs to the kitchen. She didn't question it. This was normal. She wanted to go to sleep. But, sadly, she knew she couldn't. It was too noisy I wonder why.... SHANNON. And she started to think about Tom. In her eyes, he was a
T H I C C

S N A C C

yeah..... She loved him. Of course, he wasn't jacked. He had a body that was "in the middle." No one in the house was jacked. No one was fat either. Matt was probably the most swole. Then, Tord. Then, her mind drifted. She started to compare heights and body structure. Her train of thought was crashed because the door swung open. She looked over. Drunk THOMAS JEFFERSON- Tom. She blushed and watched him stumble around as Tord laughed in the background. Lily took a picture and edited it.

I drew thatShe showed Tord and they giggled and side hugged

I drew that
She showed Tord and they giggled and side hugged. Shannon and Edd were kissing on the counter and Matt "Awe'd" in the background. Brianna tugged on Tom's leg and he looked down at her. She slowly dragged him to his room and he just watched and giggled at her attempts. She morphed into her monster form a deer and she kicked him in the bed. It didn't hurt him, of course. Anyways, he sat up and watched as she jumped up on the bed and got bored right away. She got trapped in his gaze at her antlers.
"Can I *Hic* touch t-the *HIC* antler things?"
"Um.... Okay then!"
She sat on his lap so he could reach her antlers better. He rubbed the antlers and gasped, them being real. She made a noise, almost like a huff. It was almost a purr. He heard and rubbed a little more. She shuffled around a little to prop her head up on his chest and closed her little beady eyes. He hiccupped and the last words she heard before falling asleep was
"I love you, my little bambi"
The next morning, they woke up to flashing lights, black, pink, green and red, and giggles. They looked up and saw Edd, Shannon, Lily and Tord giggling like anime weebs. Tom got up but immediately shot back down, from the pain of his hangover. Lily ran out of the room, Tord following shortly after. They were grinning like the Cheshire cat.