when you're sick

Edd
This 👏 boi. Oh my god he's a sweetie. He acts like an actual mom. Like, he can and will forcefully feed you the medicine if it came down to that.
Matt
He's too stupid to do anything. He tries tho. He's your little airhead. He burned fucking water. I mean, my grandpa does that somehow. He burns or undercooks everything. Like, chicken, for example. It'll be a nice golden brown. Perfect! He will say that he's browning it and it becomes a FUCKING LUMP OF COAL. LIKE, IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FOSSIL. THEN HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO COMPLAIN THAT NOBODY EATS IT-
Tom
He don't care. He gonna give u kisses and cute shit like that. He's your slave until you get better. Then, you're his maid if he gets sick. Rinse and repeat.
Tord
Still a fucking thottie. Like, he gon kiss you still. Then, you repay him when you're better.
Paul
Like Matt, he tries to help. At least he tries, amiright?
Patryk
Him being the reincarnation of Toriel, he will do whatever you want him to. Like, he's a loyal boi.
Eduardo
The one time he's not making fun of you. Like, he will legit let you punch him where the sun doesn't shine and he won't do shit about it because he feels bad you're sick.
Jon
He is an actual mom. Not as bad as Patryk and Patty but still in the mom category. Like Edd, he WILL force feed you medicine. Then, he will cuddle you and treat you like a child.
Mark
He yeets himself into another dimension. He makes Eduardo and Jon take care of you. Even if its a simple sore throat 😏. He doesn't wanna get sick.
Ell
She feels too bad and since she gets you sick all the time, she feels obligated to help. Like Eduardo, she let's you do whatever you want.
Matilda
Like Matt, too stupid to do jack shit. I mean, at east she's considerate of someone other than herself for once. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER-
Tamara
Half thottie. Like, she will make out with you and weir shit like that when shes drunk. She will wake up sick and having a bad migraine/hangover.
Tori
THOT. STILL. A. FUCKING. THOT.
Paula
She tries her best to be a good girlfriend. She does every stereotypical thing. She does what she sees in the movies. She doesn't understand at all.
Patty
When she gave you the medicine, you purposely called her mom. She finds it hysteric. 
Elena
Still somehow horny like she usually is. This 👏 fucking 👏 thottie keeps tryna smash. Then, she gets sick and complains non-stop. For my Hamilton shistars.
Joan
This bab tries her best. Give her credit. She may burn food sometimes but at least she tries AND ITS NOT A FUCKING. PIECE OF DINOSAUR SHIT-
Mary
she is your nurse. She wears a gas mask when you are sick. So, she is your literal nurse.