Drunk Tamara x reader lemon

You were extremely tired. You wanted to sleep but since Tamara would stay up drinking, you wanted to make sure she was okay. You could hear her trip around in the living room. You got worried for her safety and since everyone was sleep and tori didn't care, you went and saw what she was doing. She dropped her Smirnoff and was singing "stay aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive..... Stay aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive." You giggled and watched as she held it like how Alexander held Phillip. You hugged her because she looked on the brink of crying. She hiccupped and you kissed her cheek. She stood up and stumbled to your/her room. She pushed you down so don't mess with me~ I hate myself for making that reference. She took her hoodie off and she took her pants off as well. You liked the sight and she noticed you staring.
"Like what you see, darlin'?"
You nodded and you felt yourself getting wet. She grinned and ripped your clothes off. You quickly covered yourself and she ripped your hands away from your chest and kissed you. When she pulled away from your tongue battle, the taste of alcohol lingered. You didn't care because now, all you could think about was her. She went down and spread your legs and licked your clit in a circular motion. You bit your lip, trying to stay quiet. The walls were very thick but, just in case. She slapped your ass.
"Don't muffle your angelic voice, love. Let them know who you belong to~"
She shoved a finger inside of you and curled it a couple times. You two have gotten freaky before so it wasn't the first time. She loved to watch you squirm under her. She loved being dominant. She took her bra off and threw her damp panties to the ground. She ran to her closet you guys don't share a closet you have two. She rummaged around for a bit and pulled something dark blue out. You couldn't tell what it was because she quickly hid it behind her back. She got back in the bed and smirked down at you. She got the thing from behind her back and you got a good look at what it was. Strap on dildo. She strapped it on her and thrusted into you. You moaned in delight and surprise. She quickly started moving as you were a moaning mess under her. She was going way too fast for you to handle and about 12 minutes later, you felt the knot in your stomach. She could tell when you were close. Your face would be red, tongue out, eyes rolled, tears rubbing down your cheeks. She giggled and went even faster and harder.
"T-ammy!"
"Yeeeeeees, pet?"
"I- im close!"
"Hehehe. You can cum wheneeeeeever you want, baby."
Your eyes ascended to the back of your head as you came, squirting on the strap on and some went onto Tamara's legs and stomach. She giggled as body collapsed, trying to catch your breath. She took the strap on off and held you, kissing your forehead, cheeks, and lips. The last thing you heard before unconsciousness was
"Goodnight, baby. Love you."
Extra:

You woke up and quickly put clothes on. You noticed Tamara was awake before you and she looked grumpy per usual. You kissed her cheek and she giggled. You both left the room and ran into none other than tori. She saw you and grinned.
"What are you grinning at, Cheshire cat?"
She giggled at the nickname
"Maybe you two should be quieter. Your lucky no one else was awake."
She chuckled as your face turned scarlet, putting her hoodie to shame. Tamara growled at her as she skipped away, looking pleased and satisfied rewiiiiiiind.
I'm sorry for the hamilton references...