We're good....I think?

Hey, I'm just sitting on the bus, and I'm bored~ So, here we go!!

*Craig's p.o.v*

I sat there holding Tweek for a while. We parted from each other when I heard his mom yell for us to come and eat. I looked at him and we got up slowly. I was going to walk out th  door en i felt him hug me from behind. I turned to him and he was looking up at me. "Don't EVER do that again......please." I nodded and held him. I heard his mom call again, and I looked down at him, "C'mon, before she yells." I said with a smile. He nodded and we went downstairs. His mom had dinner ready and we sat down. She set the plates down in front of us and she sat across with Tweeks father. We sat in silence for a couple minutes, until Mr.Tweak spoke up. "So Craig.....I saw that you've been HANGING around lately?" Tweek and I stared at him. I stood up from the chair, and Tweek followed. "DAD! That's not funny!!!" Tweek yelled. His father smirked, "I found it pretty funny. I would've enjoyed it if you didn't interfere though Tweek." He looked so upset, I couldn't handle it...I jumped across the table and tackled Mr.Tweak. I heard Mrs.Tweak and Tweek screaming. They were trying to pull me off but I wasn't budging. Tweek finally got me off of him and he held me back. Mrs.Tweek and Mr.Tweek backed up. "I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!" Mr.Tweek yelled and ran into the room. I looked at Tweek and we ran upstairs. I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I'm running." I heard him gasp, "Take clothes, and food, I'll get the rest." I was confused. "What?" I asked. He smiled, "Think I'm letting you leave alone?" I smiled and packed up everything. Tweek and I heard the sirens and ran downstairs. Mr and Mrs.Tweak were outside  he cops so we ran out the back door and into the forest. I ran a little bit faster than Tweek, but I was surprised he kept up. We finally got far enough into the woods and I stopped for a break. Tweek ran right into my arms and I held him. " It's okay...I swear...." I whispered, I could hear Tweek's silent sobs into my shirt. I held him for awhile and then we started walking. We walked out of the woods and down a dirt road. I didn't recognize it, so we just walked. We started into a place and I saw a motel ahead. We walked inside and I walked up to the counter. "Um, hi, we're looking for a room." I said to the lady behind the counter. "Oh, are you two, friends?" I looked iver at Tweek than back to the lady, "Yeah, we're on vacation right now so, we decided to chill." She nodded and smiled, "Name please?" Oh, Smith. Ronnie Smith." She nodded and wrote it down. She handed me this key and a tiny piece of paper. On it, it had written: Call me xoxo - 834-728-6268.

I looked up at her and smirked before leaving. "Okay, we're room, 146." I said looking over at Tweek. He nodded and walked ahead of me. I saw him stop at a door and I assumed it was ours. I walked up and unlocked it. Holy shit....this place....is AMAZING. Two beds, giant room, a kitchen, washer AND dryer, big bathroom and a fridge!!!!! I layed down on one of the beds and smiled at Tweek. But he wasn't smiling back, "What's wrong baby?" I asked. "What's wrong? Are you seriously that scared of our love that you can't tell a stranger?" I digress, "Seriously?" He nodded and I got up. "Baby. I was playing it safe, what if she didn't let us stay if we were gay huh? What if she gave us a worse room? Playing it safe babe." He looked down and I moved hi  head so he was looking at me, "Hey...we can start off fresh, okay? We can live together, and stay safe." He nodded and I set a hand on his waist. He looked up at me and smirked. I kissed him full on and fell onto the back, holding him by his waist. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I flipped us over so I was on top. I was started to trail kisses down his neck, when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and Tweek did as well. I opened the door and saw the girl from the desk. She smiled brightly and I smiled a little bit back. "Hey, um, sorry, I know you're getting settled and everything, but I wanted to know if tonight you two wanted to come to my room?" She asked. I looked back at Tweek. "Um, I don't know, what's your room number?" "147, right next door!" I nodded, "Okay, we'll try to make it." She nodded and I closed the door. I went back to the bed and pinned Tweek again, smirking. "Craig...I'm not in the mood now...." I sighed and frowned, "Hell no, c'mon Tweekers~!!!" He sighed and nodded. I smiled and started kissing his neck. He moaned  bit and I smiled. I started moving his shirt up and he started blushing. (Sorry, I don't do smut~~!!! I suck at it!!!!) I fell next to Tweek panting. He was wrapped around me and I held him. I sat up and stretched, "What time is it?" Tweek looked at the alarm clock, "8:30. Wanna go to her room now?" I nodded and got up. I grabbed my clothes and threw them on. Tweek got up and I came behind him and held him. He instantly turned red, "C-CRAIG! I-I'M NAKED, S-STOP!" I smirked and kissed his cheek, and let him go. He got his clothes on and I threw my beanie on. We walked next door and I knocked. She answered but she wasn't in her red uniform, she was wearing a light purple shirt, and dark red pants. "Hey! Come on in!" She smiled. I walked in and Tweek followed. "Nice place." I said. She had different bed sheets, blinds, and furniture! "Thanks, I was able to get different stuff since I work here so." She explained and I nodded. I sat down on the couch and Tweek sat next to me. She smiled and sat VERY close to me. "Oh! I'm Sara by the way." She said. I nodded  "Well, I'm Ronnie, and this is....uh-" Tweek cut me off, "And I'm Cody" He smiled. I looked and saw there were still two beds. "Hey, you live here alone or?" I asked and she shook her head no. "No, I live with this  new girl here. She's really cool." I heard the door start to unlock and I faced the door and I saw someone walk in, Tweek and I both stood up at the same time, "CLARE!?"

Meow!! So, I updated again, yay!!~~~ Yeah, I decided to bring my Oc back because I have nothing to do, AND, CRAIG AND TWEEK ARE ON THE RUN!!! Yeah, tell me how you guys liked this chapter, don't forget to Vote and Follow Me!!