I need to figure this out...

Chapter 4
*Craig's p.o.v*
After I went home yesterday, I just kinda ran into my room and passed out. When I woke up I REALLY didn't want to see Tweek again....but I was forced to go to school...sadly. So, I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After my shower, I got my towel wrapped it around myself, and heard someone at the door. I went downstairs and opened the door. I saw Tweek standing there, then I also noticed he was staring at me an  his cheeks were bright red. "Oh, uh hey Tweek...why are you here?" I asked. Tweek finally flashed back to reality, "I-I just wanted to know i-if you wanted to talk about w-what happened yesterday." I sighed. "Nah, but I don't care...Just, was come in?" I asked moving out of the way from the door. Tweek nodded  and walked in. "Come on upstairs, you can hang in my room until I'm ready." I said to him, starting to walk up upstairs. He followed me and sat down on my bed. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I got my shirt on, then my pants then I just barely put on my beanie. I walked back into my room to see that Tweek didn't move at all. I sat next to him, and our hands were close, but not touching. I turned the other way and put my hand on top of his. He  turned to me, cheeks pink. "C-Craig?" He stuttered. I look into his cute green eyes. " Yeah Tweek?" I didn't move my hand. "Y-Your hand i-is kinda o-on mine." Tweek said, cheeks still red. I moved closer to him, and pushes my lips on his. He flipped out, but didn't back up. I moved my hand under his chin, and the other hand on his waist. Tweek sat there, and I could tell that he stopped freaking out and just let it happen. After a little while, I pulled away from the kiss, and moved my hands as well. Tweeks cheeks were brighter than ever. "W-What was that C-Craig!" Tweek said. I could feel myself smirking, "It was a kiss, you know. What people do when they like someone?" Tweek looked at me, "L-Like????????" I nodded and then I decided to ask him, "Tweek, do you....do you wanna....be, m-my boyfriend?" Tweek looked right at me, and then a smile bigger than ever grew on his face, "YES!!" Tweek jumped and hugged me tight. I hugged back and even felt a smile on MY face. This is a great start, to a great relationship...

Yay!! Their finally together!! Well, hope you guys liked that and remember it's hard for me to think of these ideas so at the end of the story leave side comments so I can get some ideas! I'll even give a shoutout to whoever leaves the best comment, OR an idea that I use in the story. See you in the next part!!