Waiting....

Chapter 2
*Craig's p.o.v.*

I was waiting for Tweek to finish making my coffee. I decided to lay my head on the table and close my eyes for a minute. All that was running through my head was Tweeks adorable green eyes. No...don't think like that Craig! He's your friend, no homo, no homo, no homo, no-. Tweek came up to me and tapped my shoulder. "U-Uh, C-Craig I got y-your coffee. NGH!" Tweek stuttered out. I looked up at him, shaking like usual, holding my cup of coffee. I smiled a little bit. "Thanks Tweekers." I said and handed him my money to pay for it. I started to drink my coffee and then realized that Tweek was still standing there. "Uhh...need something?" I said to him. Tweek looked right into my eyes and he stuttered out, "U-Uh, actually I-I wanted to know i-if you wanted to come to my house a-and hang out after m-my shift?" I looked at him, and smirked. "Sure thing Tweekers, I'll just meet you outside the shop. What time does your shift end again?" I saw Tweek think for a second, like he was trying to remember when it ended. He finally spoke out, "M-My shift e-ends at 7:30" I nodded, "Got ot, I'll meet you outside at 7:30 then." I stood up and took my coffee out after saying bye to Tweek. I walked around town for awhile waiting for it to be 7:30, oh boy...I wish time would go by faster....

Well! There's part 2 for ya guys! And SORRY it took so long to upload it but, I was without my kindle (Which I write on) for a little soooo, YEAH!! Well, see you next time!!