The Party

(Sorry it's been awhile, since its summer now I'm hoping that I can update faster!)

(Btw, thank you AlexaTheAmazing for the idea for this story!)
Chapter 6
*Craig's p.o.v*

I sighes because I noticed something when Clyde screamed. His breathe reacked of alcohol. Great. I walked over to Tweek who was sitting on the couch. "Hey Tweekers, you okay?" I asked him. He shrugged and I realized he's being just as spazy as usual. I heard something turn on like a....microphone? I turned around and saw Clyde standing on the table with a microphone. Oh God. He tapped the mic and then....started SINGING

"I don't wanna be left behind

Distance was a friend of mine

Catching breath in a web of lies

I've spent, most of my life

Riding waves, playing acrobat

Shadow boxing the other half

Learning how, to react

I've spent, most of my time

CATCHING MY BREATH!!!!!!

LETTING IT GO!!!!!!

TURNI-"

After that, I walked off. He is SO going to regret that...I walked down a hallway and walked into what looks like a bedroom. I decided to lay down on the bed for a little while and take a nap. I must have layed there for twenty minutes, tops until someone burst in th  room. I recognized the voice, Tweek, "Craig!! Clyde is doing something he will regret doing forever!!! We need to stop him!!" He screeched. I chuckled, "Let him get embarrassed." Tweek pulled me off the bed an  back to th  main room. I saw Clyde still on the table with the microphone, "O-Okay! I-I, I- *hic* I wanna say s-som-something!! Th-Tha- *hic* That song, w-wen-went out to, my boo. I-I loooooove you boo!~~ A-And th- *hic* that boo i-is, Token baby~~~~~" Tweek and I stared wide eyed. I looked over at Token, his face was bright red. Tweek and I ran on the table, Tweek took Clyde away while I picked up the mic. "Uh heh, is fine everyone! You know what happens when you get drunk! Heh, you say AND do things that you don't mean!" I said then dropped the mic an  ran to where Tweek and Clyde were at. Tweek had set Clyde on the bed an  he was already passed out. I looked right at Tweek and he smiled a little, "Well, until he's sober, we can't ask him anything." I nodded and then Tweek ran up to me and hugged me tightly, "You okay Tweekers, really?" I asked. He shook his head no and I sighed then hugged him back. "I love you" Tweek and I said at the same time. I looked down at Tweek and he looked up at me, next thing I new our lips were locked together. Maybe this party wasn't ALL that bad.

Yay!! I updated!! Lol, anyways i really hope you guys liked it, remember to comment some ideas and I'll use my favorite. This time, the amazing person or pikachu  that gave me the idea was AlexaTheAmazing! Thank you, and I'll see you guys in the next part!!