Wedding day at last.

*Tweeks p.o.v*

As I stood in the blank room with my best man, Clyde. Clyde looked over at  me and sighed, "Tweek calm down."

"I-I-I a-a-am ca-c-calm."

He sighed again, "Tweek you're stuttering like crazy. You got over this when you got with Craig."

I sat down and took 10 deep breathes. I kept trying to calm down more until the wedding director told me it was time to go out. I felt the butterflies in my stomach multiply as I walked out of the room. I walked to the aisle and saw Craig. He was smiling until he layed his eyes on me. He froze, he had tear rolling down his cheeks and the smile appeared again. I got up to him and smiled. He wiped away the tears as the priest said everything.

~After all the stuffz~

The Priest turned to the audience, "If there is anyone who disapproves please speak now or forever hold your-"

He was cut off by the church doors being thrown open. Craig's parents burst through the door, screaming, "STOP!!! STOP THE WEDDING NOW!!!!" I stared wide-eyed and turned to Craig. Craig had tears rushing down his face. He stomped over to his father, rage in his voice screaming, "YOU WERE NOT INVITED HERE! I AM WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND YOU DECIDE TO RUIN IT!" His father looked baffled. His father went to hit him but Craig stopped his hand, "Leave now before I call the police and explain everything you did to me before." I stared and Craig's father ran out with his mother. Craig turned back and ran to the alter. "I do, okay. Next" Craig said taking my hands.

~After the ceremony~

Craig carried me to the jeep and he jumped in. We drove back to the house since we won't have our honey moon for another month. Craig set me on the bed and pinned me. He smirked and kissed me passionately.

~After all dat~

Sorry this chapter is short I was lazy and wanted to thank you guys for +20,000 reads! Hope you liek, peace! (¥)