CHAPTER 18

Yuki manage to get her job done and watch the match on their last seconds. She watch as both side fight over their limits but not without having fun. She saw the smile on Nosaka's face making her smile.

 "Yuu-chan seem happy." She then look around to search for her team members knowing that they also came. Her eyes catch Hiroto who didn't seem to enjoy watching the match at all as he seem all grumpy.

 The girl quickly run toward them and tackling Hiroto, shocking the boy who actually deep in thought.

 "W-w-what the hell?" He stammer until he realize who was hugging him.

 The members also notice the girl.

 "Yuki-chan! You're late." Midorikawa scold.

 "Yeah, like really late." Nagumo add.

 "Sorry but there something need to be done." She smile at them.

 Hiroto seem to be debating to ask or not but he end up with letting it be as he know that she will tell him if she wants to and not to pressure her about it. "You idiot!" He scold causing Yuki her to be on guard not wanting to meet his wrath but she only meet with a pat on her head which made her peeks and saw blushing Hiroto. "Good work." He compliment but his eyes on the field.

 Yuki was left dumbfound along with others but she expression brighten up as she was so happy to be compliment by Hiroto. But their attention was change onto the field as the crowds start cheering as Raimon manage to get into opponent's area.

 "So he finally able to do it huh?" Yuki smile as she saw the determination on Goujin's face.

 "It still sounds lame thought." Hiroto comment.

 Nosaka stole the ball from Goujin but Asuto stole it back and pass it toward Goujin.

 "Fire Lemonade!" Goujin shoot his finally perfected hissatsu directly to Outei's goal post.

 Nishikage use his hissatsuto block the shoot, "Royal Family's Shield!" But he was send little backward and the power wasn't decrease but instead it burst.

 "Splash!" Goujin shout.

 Nishikage flew backward and Goujin score a goal which mean Raimon manage to lead with 3-2. The match then start with a kick off but the whistle was blown noting the end of the match meaning that Raimon is the winner.

 Everyone was cheering for both sides as they have fight with all their might and congratulating Raimon while Yuki watch the sorrow looks on Outei's players. She smile and claps her hands silently for the good match.

 Nosaka search at the crowds until his saw Yuki smiling and clapping. The girl nod at him making him smile and nod back thanking her for all the help that she willingly provided.

 "It's over, they could all be free." Yuki smile.

 Hiroto glance at the girl. "Did you said something?"

 "It's nothing." She shake her head and cheer loudly along with others making Hiroto shrug and glance back at the field seeing Raimon's happily celebrating their winning.

~Time skip~

Later at Gecko.co.

 "You disappointed me

 "You disappointed me." Midouin start. "Unfortunately, you guys have lost. Therefore, your wish to leave Ares is refused."

 "But the incident in question has put doubt into the Ares system, and it is no longer as easy to gain the endorsement it's had before." Nosaka calmly state as he took few steps forwards.

 Midouin laugh. "Have you ever heard of 'information manipulation'? With my company's authority, anything could be done." He confidently state.

 "I figure you would day that."

 "What?"

 "That's why I went ahead with my plan. Do you know a girl named Miyako Akane whose mind was broken due to an error in Ares system?" Nosaka ask.

 "Miyano Akane.." The man trail off as he try to remember the name. "What about her?"

 "You covered up that people were suffering under Ares, by putting on those involved with the project. But Miyano Akane restored her mind through steady rehabilition. It was through my suggestion that she kept pretending that she hadn't recovered from her illness." Nosaka confess.

 "What?"

 "With her help, I gathered all of the evidence there was within the hospital. This evidence verifies the dangers of the Ares system!"

 "And you're telling me that you'll destroy Ares with that? Huh, evidence that's been illegally obtained loses its effect."

 "That's right. In fact, I also get another help from someone to gather the data for evidence wasn't to destroy Ares, but to find out the truth. I wanted to be certain for myself whether or not Ares would bring light to the world. But unfortunately, Ares was a double-edged sword. Ares efficiency increases a person's mental and physical abilities, but in exchange, create adverse reaction that destroy the human body. That is an irrefutable flaw of the system!"

 "Who is going to believe that?" Midouin walk toward Nosaka. "As I've said already, public opinion can be swayed."

 "I have proof. Solid proof."

 Midouin laugh. "And what would that be?"

 "In here." Nosaka point to his head. "This tumor that's grown inside my brain was caused by the drugs that are used in the Ares system. I chose not to have this tumor surgically removed, but instead have it investigated on its connection to Ares. This tumor that's in my brain is the living proof that will destroy Ares!"

 "You risked your own life to lure me into a trap?"

 Nosaka smirk. "But I must admit, I did panic a little when I was told that I had only three months left for it to be operated on successfully."

 "You little..!!" Midouin goes to attack him but the door slam open revealing Haizaki who kick the ball toward the man making him flew backward to the corner.

 "You..." Midouin gritted his teeth.

 "The scales of Ares is finished!" Haizaki declare.

 Then Yuki reveal herself with her phone on her hand. "And the conversation was recorded."

 Three of them get out of elevator when suddenly one of Raimon manager stop in front of Nosaka.

 "I'll head out first." Haizaki state as he walk away.

 Yuki glance at Nosaka. "See you later, Yuu-chan." With that she follow behind.

 Both of them left the two alone to talk as they already have someone else waiting for them. At the outside was Akane who was waiting for Haizaki and Hiroto waiting for Yuki.

 "Sorry for the wait." Yuki smile seeing Hiroto.

 "Hurry up you idiot." Hiroto ruffle her hair.

 "Sorry." She laugh.

 "You must be hungry. Anything on your mind?"

 Yuki think for few seconds. "Ramen!" She cheer.

 "Yeah whatever, let's go. It's getting dark now." Hiroto state as he start walking away.

 The purple hair girl wave at Haizaki and Akane who wave back to her, well only Akane actually. "Bye, bye Ryo-chan, Akane-chan." She shout making Akane laugh at Haizaki who dumbfound at the new nickname.

 Yuki happily skip beside Hiroto. "I guess this would the start of new adventure right Hiro-chan?"

 "Huh? What are you talking about?"

 The girl shrug. "I just can feel it. This is just the beginning." She look up the sky as it turn dark revealing twinkling stars.

A/N: Finally finish it. Thank you for those who been loyally reading it until the end and even vote for each chapter. Thank you so much. You guys are the best. 

Hope you guys enjoy it. Please leave some comments and vote.