CHAPTER 14

-At FF Stadium-

"He isn't coming." Suzuno comment as he note that Hiroto and Yuki wasn't with them.

"Tatsuya." Midorikawa glance at their captain.

Tatsuya stand up after tying his shoes. "Let's go!" He order.

"Yeah!" They shout in sync.

-Raimon's bench-

"Kira Hiroto being absent gives us the advantage, doesn't it?" Ootani ask.

"Of course." Doujin state confidently.

"This will be our chance!" Inamori add.

Coach just silently listen to the members talking and glance at the opponent team. 'Is it better with him or without him? I wonder..' He thought.

-Meanwhile at Kira's mansion-

Hiroto was deep in memories with his first time meeting Tatsuya while Yuki silently watching the match on the floor, leaning against the sofa that the boy laying down.

"Argh, Hiro-chan. Look, something happen to Tsu-chan." Yuki show him the video showing Tatsuya holding his foot.

The boy sigh. "Let's go."

"Where?" She tilt her head in confuse.

"The match obviously." He state in bored tone. Yuki face lighten at his words and she run to follow him.

~Time skip~

Yuki finished preparing Hiroto gears while the boy was away to watch the match before going on the field. She then heard footsteps and Hiroto came into her vision.

"I'm going to wait outside." She inform her leaving the boy to change.

While she was outside, Yuki watch her phone seeing a lot of message from coach Hitomiko asking where are they? And just when she want to replied the messages, Hiroto walk out.

"Let's go." He state coolly.

Yuki goes and follow him through the tunnel. When they arrive at the bench, the saw Tatsuya's foot being treat and he was arguing that he doesn't want to be switched out.

Hiroto who seem to have enough with stubborn boy sigh. "Absolutely not!" He speak out. "It's me who's going out there, y'know."

"Hiroto! Yuki-chan" coach Hitomiko exclaim in shock.

"Sorry for being late." The girl bow.

"I'm not switching out with you." Tatsuya stubbornly argue.

"Huh? Who said that? I'm not substituting you. I'm just buying you some more time. Use it to heal up that leg, then come back. You're gonna be running on that field 'til the final whistle." Hiroto inform him.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the guy who's gonna back you up on your dream."

Yuki look at Hiroto in awe. "So cool." She mutter.

Whistle then being blow making all of them looking at the field seeing fallen Nagumo.

"Na-chan!" Yuki state in shock as the boy being brought back to their bench.

The commentator than announce that Hiroto will be the substituted for Nagumo and they will be playing with only 10 players as they chose not to sub anyone for Tatsuya.

"Hiro-chan!" Yuki call.

The called boy spun looking at the purple hair girl who was helping the concussion Nagumo.