CHAPTER 11

Yuki quickly packing all the members stuff as their match finish quickly. Obviously their team win the first match with Hiroto keep scoring making the opponent discourage.

 "Yuki-chan, why are you in hurry? Is there somewhere you need to be?" ask Reina, the female member of the team

 The purple hair girl spun with duffle bag belong to Hiroto hanging on her left shoulder. "I want to go and watch Kidou-san and Yuu-chan match."

 All the members tilt their head in confuse.

 "Who Yuu-chan?" Midorikawa ask out loud.

 "He-" Yuki was cut off by Hiroto who just came back from toilet.

 "Oui hurry up or you'll miss the match."

 "Hai." She quickly take Hiroto stuffs and run at the boy. They walk out the tunnel alongside each other as Hiroto was telling her something that interest her.

 The members was left dumb founded. Kiyama was the first to laugh. "Well I guess we will packing on our own then." Causing all members to whine since Yuki usually the one that help them as she didn't seem to bother to help the team.

 Hiroto and Yuki arrive at the stadium that held the match of Seishou against Outei Tsukinomiya. The girl glance at the score board and saw the score of 3-0 with Outei in the upper hand.

 "Wow, they must be strong team." She comment as Hiroto catching his breath follow behind. Yuki basically running into the stadium leaving the boy to catch her up.

 "Omai." He hit her head making the girl rub her head with watery eyes. "I just finish a match, let me catch my breath a little. After all you have unlimited energy beyond human being remember." He scold her.

 "Sorry Hiro-chan." She apologize then sudden movement on the field catch their interest making both of them glance toward the field.

 They watch as Nosaka gave some sort of commands making his team move in their position. As the member run toward Seishou's team, red smoke trail behind them and push away the opponent. He then gave another command making Seishou's players being lifted to the air.