Author's Note

Ok! Well I honestly have nothing to say for myself. Years.

To be completely honest I stared this my sophomore year in high school. I graduated over 2 years ago. So I can honestly say I didn't think I would continue this story, especially since OUAT ended and so did my exact idea where I was taking this story.

However, I do understand who the characters are, and how their relationships with each other turn out, I'm not sure what EXACTLY I was doing with it, but I have had so many of reviews, and lots of request asking for updates that I will come up with more ideas.

Obviously I'm not going to follow the timeline of the show, since Rumple never had a daughter in the show, and plus I'm not into rewriting what you can watch, but I will try to keep true to the characters. And characters that popped up after season 3 (which was where this fan fiction took place) might make an appearance here.

I am really sorry for such a late update (4 YEARS?!) and I can't promise any steady updates since I update chapters as I finish them.

I still know where I'm going with Faith, and since the show never even mentioned her fairy tale (spoiler alert!) I'm kind of excited for her character. Especially since the whole reason I wrote this was not only to write about my favorite character but to incorporate one of my favorite stories as a child in a new and exciting way.

I hope you enjoy this (newish) version of the story, and please, keep up the comments! Even if I'm not posting, I do still see them! Thank you for reading! :)