The end of another beginning (ACE)

To everyone who has read this book this far: EEEPP I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ._. stranger danger lol...but no joke, thankyou soo much.

Well, theres been a whole heck of a lot debate from ppl and myself lol whether london should end up with Brad, or Ace. Soooo, I decided to fix our little problem here (; I will make TWO endings! :D One where she ends with Brad, and one with Ace.

This one is obviously the Ace one ._.

Anywhooo, thankyuh! <33

I woke up with the sun stuck in my blurry eyes. I looked over at my side. Brad was laying there so fragily. I could see the stained tears on his face, leaving a skinny trail form his eyes down to his cheeks. I watched him as he slept, wishing there was something I could do. I mean, ever since I'd gotten here he had been the nice one to me. I just, felt like I needed to pay him back somehow. But how? That was the problem.

I didnt want to leave him, but I needed to check on Ace. I knew he couldnt find out about this. I stepped my bare toes on the wooden floor and waddled to the door, glancing over at Brad before I left. I watched his chest rise with every breath he took, and slowly go back down. Then, without a whisper, I left the room and scattered down the hallway.

I opened Ace's door, afraid of what was to come. I shouldnt be afraid, though. Not now. Ace loved me. I loved him. He wouldnt hurt me.

I walked in to find him lying on his bed, arms spread behind his head, and legs flat on the covers. He was staring up at the ceiling. My eyes followed his, but there was nothing but the painted tan walls. He heard my footsteps, and looked over at me. He smiled.

"Hey, where've you been?"He sounded a bit worried, but more peaceful than usual.

I shrugged, trying to think of something. "No where, just fell asleep on the couch."

"Oh." He said. He watched me crawl beside him on the bed, then put his arm around me and we both looked up at the ceiling. After a long moment of silence, I felt as if I should say something. But what?

"Ace?"

He glanced at me. "Yeah?"

I soaked in a heavy dose of silence and reality. "I...love you." And I meant it, too. Things were diffrent with Ace. I felt safer, calmer. I felt like myself.

He smiled, a real smile, a smile that wasnt playful or childish, but was heart-filled, and beautiful and strong. He traced my jaw lines with his index finger. "I love you more, my little London."

I giggled at his new nickname for me. "Good one."

"I know, I came up with it myself." He whispers into my ear, making me shudder and snuggle closer to him. I closed my eyes and let the silence surround us. But it wasnt the akward silence. It was the blissful silence that would make you fall asleep. And thats what we did. We feel asleep in each others arms.

Which was a big mistake.

"ACE!" I heard a familiar voice, boiling with rage. I felt my nostrils flare at the newly-found scent. Oh no. Oh no...It was his father.

I opened my eyes fast, in the next second taking one last breath before being grabbed by me neck and thrown onto th floor. It didnt hurt as much as when Ace did it, but it still hurt. His father stood like a tower in front of my feet, his scary black eyes peircing into mine. If looks could kill, I'd be dead.