Pure hatred~

~Sorry! This chapter is sort of...violent...so read if you want to ;3~

I woke up in a heartbeat, to the sounds of sharp screams coming from the downstairs. I lay frozen under a blanket, not daring to move an inch. Even though the screams were far away, they set off the alarms in my head.

It sounded like Ace was yelling at someone...but who...?

"Son, you are not listening to me!" His father's voice was muffled through the floor. I perked up my ears and listened harder at what was troubling them.

"I am father! And i swear to you, nothing is going on with me and London!"

My name. I gasped a little, shocked. Why'd he say my name? I glued my ears to the floor, stairing my ears to hear and pick up every little sound from downstairs.

"What...did you just say?" His fathers voice lowered, but still sounded threatening.

"What?" Ace asked loudly.

"Did you just call your slave...by her name?" He paused for a moment to look at his son. "You know...we never, NEVER, call a slave by their first names!"

"An Honest mistake, Father!" He shouted, "She is just a worthless slave, nothing more to me!"

I admit, that stung. Why? Because, even if a obnoxious low-life was saying rude things about you, it still would hurt. And as much as i wanted to pull away from the floor, if felt like my ears were glued.

"Good, son," The father cleared his throat in awakwardness, "Go get dressed, now."

"Fine."

I heard footsteps approach a minute later, and wasnt fast enough to fake sleep again like last night, when he acually was sleeping.

The door slammed open, without the knob even turned the slightenst. I jumped under the covers. Uh-oh...his angry face...Little veins were popping out of his thick neck. My bones tightened, getting my body ready for more abuse.

He stormed in, and bagan pacing back and forth in front of his bed, his head in his hands, in pure anger. What for?

He suddenly jumped, his fist in the air, and another second later, his entire hand was in the wall. My eyes widened, and i flinched at the loud sound.

"What was that?!" Ace's father called from downstairs.

"Nothing!" Ace roared, then walked over and slammed the door. He turned, his eys now on me. He slowly walked over to me, his hands bawling into fists again. I felt like running. But where would i even go? I have no place else.

He pulled my off the ground my by wrist, which hurt a little, and with the other hand, he clasped my throat tightly. His face was right in mine, he looked tired, bitter, and more lonely than ever. "You...are...worthless." He spat the words out.

Just as my vision began to black out, i was thrown against the wall, then another, and another. I coudnt describe the pain. My sides ached, my arms and legs screamed in pure agony. I felt like stones were being thrown at me, and in some ways, I'd rather have that then be in the same room as an angry Ace.

"Please..stop..." I begged through my tears.

He grabbed me by my arm and forced me up onto my feet. "I thought i told you to shut up!"

Again, my face was slammed against the wall. My face was burning, and it felt like my lungs were on fire. The air tasted like ash, burnt to crisp. I was on the floor within seconds, left in my own pool of blood, too weak to cry. I just laid there, waiting to die...

"Ace, stop it!" I heard Brad's voice. He was at the doorway, running in.

"Leave her, Bro," He spat, "She deserves it."

"For what?" He got on his knees next to me, and looked over at Ace who was behind him. "What did she ever do to you?"

He didnt answer.

My vision was darkening, blurring, and i began to drift off...

But at least now, i knew how i felt about Ace.

It was pure hatred.