Bought and sold~

~I screamed, an aching wail crawling from my over dry throat. The needle sliced my skin, sending a small stream of blood down my shoulder. They were sowing in the price tag. 1000 dollars. That's how much I was worth.

I groaned an hour after it was over, looked over at the side of my shoulder, watching the thin plastic thread hang out, with the price tag of one thousand dollars flapping around in the air.

Another hour later, after being forced into a small, glass confinement, being looked at by many passing men and woman, and teenage boys and girls, some glaring, some grinning, and some just poking the glass curious of how I’d respond, I was bought and sold.

I didn’t know who bought me, all I knew was, I was being forced outside into the cold night and thrown into the back of a truck. I watched as the only light from the brightly shining moon outside vanished in thin air as the back truck door was closed and latched shut.

Luckily, my hands and feet were still free, so I got up with all the strength and balance I still had left in me, and I finally reached the wall, and banged as hard as I could. Over and over again.

It didn’t help, not in the slightest bit. All it did was manage to annoy the truck drivers, to a point where they came back, slapped me in the face, and went back to driving their truck to who knows where.

All I could do was plop down on my knees and start to cry soulfully in anger and confusion and hurt.

My names London. Long brown hair, pale blue eyes, cold and still as ice.

I’m only fifteen years old, a young age to be bought and sold.

Yup, the year is 3056. A time in which the governments decided to capture the young souls of young girls, and sell them to anyone who wanted them. I was sold to five different people since I was age four. They all sent me back because I was too “boring” for them. They were all men. Two of which were over sixty.

 Why do they sell young girls now? I still don’t know, it’s not really clear. My guess is that it’s the quickest way to get money. But now a days, this is how young ten year old girls lose their virginity.

Most girls get either sold to old men, young woman as slaves, or teenage boys to fill their “cravings” as the governor puts it.

I was disgusted by the way he put that.

I was taken since I was three, and I still remember the say like it was yesterday.  

They took me from my home, and my parents started fighting back. Then, they began to take my mother, but my father wouldn’t have that. He tried to snatch mother back and me of course, too. But there were too many of those dumb ass holes in black suits from the dumb government.

They shot my dad. I still hear my mom’s screams, and cries in pain as she watched her husband, my dad, die right in front of her.

Then, she managed to reach for a knife of the counter of the kitchen, still being pulled by the guys.

But, instead of stabbing them, she stabbed herself, over and over again until she died in the arms of a stealer.

My favorite bands are bullet for my valentine, Black Veil Brides, The crimson eyes, the bled, safety suit, and some others. I used to be able to listen to them all of the time, now, I can’t…

…I stood in disbelief in front of the governor. I was bought and sold…by his son.

His son was seventeen.

“Remember,” The governor, in a sharp black tuxedo and a grey perm said clearly, “He is still a young boy with raging hormones. I expect you to please him and do as he says.”

I nodded briefly, though I didn’t want to. I was NOT going to lose my virginity with his son. It was supposed to be special. Not forced.

I felt like a lion inside a cage. The feeling of being bought and sold still never really sunk in. But this, this was considered “lucky” in the selling center. Being sold to the governor’s son. Funny, I didn’t feel lucky. I felt the exact opposite.

“He is upstairs studying in his room,” The old man spoke, “Go to him and do as he says.”

Grudgingly, I nodded, and slowly moved up the large staircase inside the huge white marble mansion. I reached the second story, out of five stories, and had entered a long, narrow hallway in front of me.

The governor hadn’t told me where to go. It took me a while to find his room, but a while later, I was standing in front of a door that had the name “Ace” on it. Was the boy’s name Ace? I frowned trying to gain some courage to at least knock.

I barely made a noise from my tap. “Come in!” I heard a loud, charming young voice from the other side. I slowly moved my hand to the doorknob, and walked in.

Instantly, I saw the young seventeen year old, sitting down on his bed, watching TV. I thought he was supposed to be studying?

He was laying on the bed, he was handsome, charming, he looked so young yet so mature, so mischievous, and yet so brave, daring, dashing. My eyes were startles once they roamed over him, and my mouth dropped a little.

He grinned once he saw me, getting up. He walked over to me, circled me, his eyes roaming over my body, thinking, searching for something. Then he stopped in front of me, and looked into my eyes. His eyes were dark, yet so gentle and emotional. Yet he looked like a troublemaker. He was grinning in my face.

I had no idea what I was in for.