What We Want

"Is it really ok.. to just let him leave like that?" Kurogiri asked watching Shigaraki stare out the door from behind the bar. "Don't know, but I'm curious of what will happen."

"What do you mean?"

"That kid is messed up in the head. He seemed confused, yet now do sure of himself somehow. Midoriya ended up confusing me actually.. He was so devastated by his mother's death and who killed her, but all of a sudden he seemed not to care. He doesn't even seem to care that his status of "hero" is being shat on by the news.." Shigaraki chuckled a bit amused. Kurogiri hummed to himself while clean a glass. "Well, what if that's just how it seems? Wouldn't it be best to keep Toga away from Midoriya for a while just in case?"

"Way ahead of you. Dabi is keeping an eye on Midoriya for now. I want to see all the kinds of chaos All Might's successor can stir up! Toga was told to keep her distance, but I believe that won't stop a hard-headed girl like her." He stepped away from the door and took a seat at the bar and sighed aloud as if exhausted. "Like I said, the kid is messed up.. So everything he does from this point on is unpredictable. I'm just hoping he'd cause some trouble for the pro heroes, himself and of course.. All Might.., but in time, I'm sure he'll come back and then we can really get started.."

Midoriya watched his broken home from behind yellow police tape. Besides the unfinished place of bricks that were to fix the outside of the house from the first incident he caused, everything looked fine. Even the new door installed gave a feeling of starting over and made you feel as if recontruction was all that was taking place, but Midoriya knew better than that. He felt as if the was entering the abyss as he tore down the police tape without care and casually walked up to the door. His hand rested on the door knob for a moment as he hesitant going in. Midoriya looked up at the night sky and took a long breath to calm himself before opening the door before his thoughts could stall his actions any further. He wanted to see. He needed to see. Midoriya stepped inside the house.

"I'm home.." He found himself muttering under his breath. Midoriya stood at the door taking in his surroundings. As much as the moonlight allowed him to see. He noticed the house actually looked the same as when he last saw it, as he last left it. All the damage down was his doing and left the way it was. Walking further in and into the living room, he noticed the couch was poorly put back together. He decided to explore his home more. His room was fine actually. Midoriya's mom had went through the trouble of fixing up his room from the time he.. of an accident. The bathroom was untouched and so was her room.. Untouched. It seemed that she stayed in the house after she left the hospital and possible stayed in the ruined living room the entire time, maybe even slept on the raggedy couch, why?

Midoriya made his way back to the living room and sat on the busted thing. The couch was lumpy thanks to the half-assed re-stuffing, but it wasn't too bad. He stared up at the ceiling with a blank expression. Bags were under his green eyes and his hair was a mess, messier than usual. He still wore the clothes soaked in his own blood he was beaten in and the bandages poorly wrapped around his wounds were coming off. He looked like shit. He felt like shit. Midoriya's entire body hurt. Not only was he beaten, but was also pumped full of anyomous drugs constantly on the daily bases. He suddenly was feeling as if he was going to vomit. They probably fucked up his body inside and out. He slowly layed down and stared at the ceiling exhausted. Midoriya wasn't allowed to fully rest back at that place. He frowned and scoffed. "What now?" He questioned himself. Should he go to the pros? They'd probably just have him tied up again or probably locked up. Should he go back? He's actually had enough abuse for the time being. He could go on the run. Although he'd habe to stay in hiding constantly because of his uncertainty. Midoriya found himself with only those three undesirable options. None of which he wanted.

He wanted was to do things his way. To live his way.

Even if his way was a bit bloody.

No.

It's what he wanted. That's all that mattered.

No..

Why be stuck on paths others set for you, right? A hero or villian. He shouldn't have to choose.

Stop.

He's in control. Fuck everyone else's thoughts and opinions. Afterall, he promised happiness.

No..

"Yes.." Midoriya smiled softly as he drifted off into sleep.

Sorry... It's been about.. 2 or a months.. FORGIVE ME!
Life is hard ;-; ...
I can't promise the next chapter will be out quick, but believe me that I will be updating as soon as I can! I'm sorry for the torture I put you all through T-T I may not respond sometimes but I still see and read every comment.

Also because of a comment, I was not sure if some people understood the last chapter. Well, putting it this way, it was ment to show what exactly is going on in Deku's head. Symbolism is used throughout it. That's as much as I'll explain ^^ If those of you somehow still don't understand, I'm sure one of the other people out there can explain it... Hopefully.

AGAIN I AM SO SORRY!! It's not as long and it's just slightly rushed... Heheh..