Conclusion

In a secluded room within UA, sat Aizawa, All Might and the principle, Nezu, all sitting together on different sides of a round table. Currently the two pros were informing the intellectual of a certain situation.

"Midoriya's gone?" Nezu looked puzzled. "Who took him?"

"Possibly.. No, surely it was the officer All Might asked to watch over him while he went looking for me." Aizawa stated leaning back in his chair. "It was a lie. I was still out with Midoriya's mother when the incident happened."

"On my way back to the room young Midoriya was being kept in," All Might began. "I heard a loud crash and shouting. So I hurried over and saw him strangling the man. After I got Midoriya to let him go, I told him to go get checked up on just to be safe he wasn't injuried too badly." A sigh escaped his lips. "It's all my fault. I should've-"

"Preposterous," Nezu interrupted the symbol of peace. "There was no way for you to know this would happen; nevertheless, expect it to happen." Even being told that, it didn't change the way he felt one bit. All Might was to blame for all this. If he had properly watched over his successor, none of this would of happened. Idiot.

"He's right you know. Don't beat yourself up over this." He sighed. "Although I'm saying this, you probably still will anyway, but for now let's focus on finding out what's going on and where they took Midoriya at least." The ravenette agreed, looking at All Might with a look of determination. The other gave a breath, calming himself, before asking what was it exactly that the principle had in mind to address the situation in which the principle response with an "I don't know".

The two stared in shock and confusion. "What?"

"This news is new to me. You didn't expect me to have a plan right off the bat, did you now?" It was quiet for a brief moment. They indeed hoped and believed Nezu would probably have an idea of approach to the situation. "Give me some time."

"But.. what about young Midoriya? What if-"

"You're concerned about his well being, right? If he might be killed? I don't think they'd, whoever took him, do such a thing. I'm a hundred percent sure he'll be kept alive. If he was ment to die they'd of killed him that moment they took him. It would be unnessary to take him." Nezu reassured All Might. It seemed to of worked as the symbol of peace no longer sat tense in his chair. His body relaxed.

"For now, let's see what else we can gather from this. I'm going back to where we held Midoriya." With that Aizawa exited the room without another word. The two just watched him walk out and shut the door behind him.

Just another problem to give his mother a heart attack with, but its better for her to know since it's been a few days already. He'd just have to ease her into the news if possible. Don't need her flippin' shit. Maybe it's wiser to go and see her first.

Aizawa took a cab over to Izuku Midoriya's house hoping this mother, Inko, was home and the trip wasn't a waste of time.

After a seemingly long ride there, Aizawa left the cab and made his way towards the newly placed door surround by half assed placed bricks. It was safe to assume the home was still under a bit of construction since Midoriya went berserker mode.

The ravenette male gave two heavy knocks on the door and stated his presence. Deep down he was praying this woman was home. It would be hassle to get another cab so soon. He has other things to do as well. It took a good few minutes for the door to finally open just when Aizawa was going to beat on the door for her.

"Ah? Oh, it's you. Sorry about that. I was in the middle of something. Is there something I can do for you?" She spoke with a strained smile. Honestly, she looked a bit nervous as a bit of sweat was visible slowly gliding down her face. What was she doing?