Chapter 12

Edward P.O.V.

They said yes, I was so excited.I can get my Bella away from these people.She'll hate me at first but then I'll tell her what they are,she'll understand.School gets out in a few minutes.

Bella P.O.V.

Me and Damon spent the whole day in our room.We just ran out of liquor,again.So I went to get some more,then I felt Damon behind me.He kissed my neck then I turned around to kiss his lips,the kiss got heated and we moved to the couch.We were basically about to have sex on the couch when the door opened "EWE I HAVE TO SIT ON THAT!!!" Stefan yelled then we sat up and saw the Cullen's. "What are they doing here!!" I yelled "They said they wanted to apologize." Stefan said trying to reason with me. "Fine, you've got five minutes." I sneered "I'm sorry Bella,please take me back." Edward begged "No, now please leave." I asked as nice as I could "Okay." he said, then out of nowhere he comes and grabs me and the next thing I know I'm being thrown into his car, in his haste I guess my head hit the door cause feel myself slipping into unconsciousness and all I can think is, oh no Edward Cullen just kidnapped me.

A/n:love it,like it,hate it. Vote and comment.

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS.😃😃