Chapter 1

( Bella P.O.V. )

An hour ago my father-or so I thought-told me I was adopted and told me my real family lives in Mystic Falls, Virginia. I told him I wanted to meet my family and he supports my decision my plane leaves tommorow, I'm all packed up, in my bed trying to get to sleep.

I don't know when but eventually I got to sleep, and slept a dreamless slumber.

****************************leaving Forks

I just said goodbye to Charlie and I'm on the plane.

5 hours later (just a random number idk how long it actually takes)

I landed at the airport and hailed a cab to take me to Mystic Falls it dropped me off at the house Charlie bought for me. The house was close to town square so I decided to look around. I saw this place the read Mystic Grill, I looked at my clock I had enough time.

I was gonna go to the adress my father gave me for the Gilbert's house at 3:00 it was only 1:30. I walked into the grill and sat at the bar. Then a cute boy with blond hair and dreamy blue eyes came up to me.His name tag said Matt.

Matt: hey what can I get you Elena?

Me: sorry,I think you got the wrong person.

Matt:funny Elena.

Me: my name is not Elena.

Matt: then what is it?

Me: Isabella Swan, and I'll take a tea with French fries please.

Matt:what ever, okay I'll be back in a minute.

He walked away mumbling something under his breath that I could not quite catch but it was something about me being weird.

After I ate I left and went to look around town. While I was looking around town I was wondering why that boy Matt called me Elena.

I guess we'll find out.

For the record I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS.😃😃

All I NeedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara