Chapter 6

Edward P.O.V.

It's been about a week since we left Bella in Forks, we moved up to Denali with our extended family. Their family is great it's just that Tanya won't leave me alone. I mostly stay in my room and only come out to hunt, but that doesn't stop Tanya from trying to get with me."Hey Edward wanna come hunting with me?" she asked in a what she thought was a seductive voice. "No thanks Tanya." I said totally not interested "Maybe next time."she said. See what I mean, maybe I'll go next time. I'm never gonna be with Bella, she's gonna live a human life with Jacob. I have to move on, I left her. So I'm gonna give Tanya a shot and next month I'm gonna ask if we can move.Just as I thought that Alice shot up the stairs and hugged me "I'm glad your happy even if it's not with Bella, you deserve it. And as for the moving part I wanna go to Mystic Falls,Virginia.

Bella P.O.V.

When the sun went down Damon took me to get a daylight ring from his witch friend Bonnie, her rules were that if I kill anyone she takes it back. Damon said we were gonna go on a road trip to learn to control my thirst. So we are going to California. We leave tomorrow and we are running so it won't take long.

****getting to California****

Damon check us into a hotel and compelled the guy at the desk to give us the best room. The room is beautiful."You like it?" Damon asked as he put an arm around my waist "I love it." I said with the biggest grin "You wanna go shopping?" he asked holding out his credit card "yes" I answered and as if reading my mind Damon tossed me a blood bag. "You're gonna need that if you are gonna be in a store full of people." he said "Thanks." I drunk the from the blood bag till it was empty. After that we left for the mall. I dragged him into every store, I got skinny jeans,crop tops,heels,sneakers,dresses, and I love it all. I've changed,moved on I'm a different person. "Are we done? Please say yes." Damon whined I look at the clock it 8:00 pm, we got here at 4:30. "Yes we can leave." I said. We headed back to the hotel.
*****in hotel*****
Me and Damon are cuddled up on the king size bed in silence, but it's not uncomfortable silence. Damon said we were gonna go to the bar later and have some fun, he said alcohol takes the edge off the cravings. I don't know how long we sat there until Damon's phone rang. He answered it turns out it was Stefan.
Hello brother- Damon
Damon where are you and Bella- Stefan
California,90210,good o'l Cali- Damon
Ooh can we come- Stefan
What do you mean by "we"- Damon
Bonnie,Caroline,Elena,Jeremy,Tyler and me-Stefan
Okay, we are staying at Applewood Inn- Damon
Ok see you guys tomorrow-Stefan

With that he hung up and looked at the clock. "Time to go Bells." I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into skinny jeans and a white crop top with the words 'Team Vampire' on it with black converse. After I came out Damon went in, he came out in all black and we headed down to the bar and compelled the bar tender to give us free drinks after about 6 drinks I was drunk and dancing, Damon was right it does take the edge off things. "When Damon started dancing with me he ran his fingers up my arm and it drove me crazy then he kissed my neck, finally I couldn't stand it any more I kissed him full on the lips and before I knew it, we were up in our hotel room. Clothes were shed, and you know the rest.

A/n let me know what you think. Love it, hate it. Leave comments

FYI I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS.😃😃