Blossom (Leopold x Reader) |Lemon|

❗️Mature Content❗️
Read at own Risk

Leopold Vermillion, extremely immature, ridiculously rambunctious, irritatingly persistent, but fiercely loyal. We had known each other since early childhood, maturing and learning basic lessons in various skills of magic and academic courses. I was quite studious, and consistently applied myself to all subjects regardless of how monotonous or tedious the task. Leopold though was a completely opposite situation, he always procrastinated his assignments and struggle comprehending new magic techniques, unless taught by his awe-inspiring older brother, Fuegoleon Vermillion. However there was one specific topic, he took great interest in, human health; and not the overall subject of health but the particular matter of human genitals and how they interact. Of course, the excuse that young adolescent boys are curious about there developing bodies could apply, but Leopold was a special case. He was incredibly intrigued, and did independent research on the side to understand more on the inappropriate topic.

We were separated when learning about this extremely personal subject as so not to be humiliated by any peculiar questions one of us would've blurted out at any point during the awkward conversation. I was instructed my Leopold's older sister, Mereoleona Vermillion, and he by Fuegoleon.

My parents weren't especially keen on divulging such explicit content, so they pleaded with the elder Vermillion siblings to direct me on the matter. They reluctantly agreed, and I remained in a blank room being awkwardly instructed by Mereoleona on the subject of puberty, pregnancy, prevention, and most mortifying of all, sex. She explained in considerable detail, and permitted me to inquire on her personal experience, advising me that if I were ever encountered with a surprise or uncomfortable situation to inform her immediately as she was an individual I trusted.

I was slowly introduced to the topic around the age of five, and progressed to more specific details during my adolescent years. Leopold too experience this embarrassing situation, but as mentioned before was much more inquiring.

As I approached the acceptance age for my grimoire and Magic Knights Entrance Exam, Leopold and I became more curious towards the subject of intimacy and sex. So I agreed with him that I would willingly experiment with him if we were both to pass the Magic Knights Entrance Exam and excel in our duties. Nonetheless, he is extremely determined so not only did he meet my expectations but he surpassed them according to his statement: "I'll become the strongest Magic Knight of them all, and then you'll have to accept me."

Since then our mutual agreement as "friends with benefits" has settled perfectly. We've had several snogging sessions and I've assisted him in relieving himself every so often while he returns the favor. It's been difficult though, we have to extremely cautious to avoid an interference so we usually mess around in a secluded room or in our private dormitories. We never sleep together though, not sexually, but physically. After our brief or long-lasting "intimacy" sessions, we normally go our separate ways for a short time then meet up for an occasional training or assigned mission. Also we haven't gone all the way yet. He always respects my boundaries and rarely crosses an uncomfortable line, I admire him greatly for this.

Nevertheless, lately we've been pushing the bounds; in fact we're nearly past third base.

Leopold yanks slightly at the sleeve of my jacket, hinting an obvious twitch he needs attended to. I am currently discussing with one of my superiors the upcoming Magic Knight Gala, a luxurious event hosted to celebrate the success of the Magic Knight Squads as well as the achievements of the royal lineage. I roll my eyes in agitation at the immature spectacle of Leopold Vermillion; but observing as it is urgent, swiftly conclude my conversation with my superior, and allow Leopold to aggressively drag me through a maze of corridors by our intertwined hands towards his private chambers.