Foreword

Dearest readers,

     I have a confession to make: there was a time when I wasn't very good at writing short stories. I used to find them restricting and confining as I started off wanting to tell grand novels. I still like to spin overblown, winded stories... but in last few decades since I started writing, I've manged to get a little better at spinning a short tale. Now I see telling more with less as  a challenge rather than an annoyance. Today I find writing something short and brief to be exciting even though I still prefer to write novels.

     So, in the future (distant or short) whenever I feel the need, the urge, or just happen to spit out something short... this is where that story will be posted. It doesn't matter if the story is random, or is created to enter an online contest, I will store them here because I do not want my Wattpad collection to be cluttered with short stories. That's the purpose of this book, a place for me to stash all the brief musings. I already have over forty projects posted here on Wattpad, so to keep things a little simpler, all short stories are going to be stashed here for the foreseeable future.

     I hope you enjoy reading the stories I post here, and thank you for your time.

     Sincerely,

     PJ