ENDING 2

This chapter is from the point where Charlie finds out about Jayden cheating on her and is about to confront him about it. This chapter is going to be long but extremely brief as it is what could have happened. There will be a lot of time jumps so forgive me.

__________________

I was hurt, beyond reason. I didn't know what to do so I sat back down realizing that it was almost time to send the happy couple on their honeymoon. I walked towards the stage and put on the happiest smile I could muster. And said "Would everyone please join us at the gates as we send of the happy couple to began their loving journey, even though its without their awesome kids but they do have a lifetime for that so."

Everyone laughed and walked towards the entrance of the hotel. While getting of stage I saw Jayden and almost broke down but knew that before any of that happened I needed to send off my parents and all the guests. I walked past Jayden and saw Kevin looking at me with a pained expression. I walked straight to him and he hugged me tight. It took all my strength to not cry in that exact moment.

"We'll take care of it later, yeah?" he whispered in my ears. I nodded and pulled away taking his hand and walking towards the gates. Everyone was already there and saying their goodbyes. We approached my parents and Ben magically appeared as well, we hugged them and said our goodbyes and they got into their car and drove away. Adam and Brandon stood behind me, completely livid with rage. You could see the veins popping on their foreheads. They seemed to be trying very hard not to do anything irrational. Once everyone had left, I could see Jayden walking toward the two of them and saying something. It only took a second but one second they were talking and next Jayden was on the ground. Adam was pissed. He hit Jayden right in the nose.

"What the fuck man?" Jayden yelled as he stood up, wiping the blood. By then everyone had walked over to them. All of them shocked and helping jay whilst the guys held back Adam. I walked a little closer so as to be seen.

"You actually have to ask? Fuck you Jayden; I can't believe that you have to bloody ask that. I mean just because you think she doesn't know which now she does by the way does not fucking mean that you can act like a saint." He pulled away from the others and looked at Jayden with the most pained expression I have ever seen. "We befriended her, we hung out with her, helped her when she needed us, stood by her when she was hurt, treated her like our sister. Loved her like our sister. Cared about her. And she was one of us, a friend, a sister and the fact that you hurt her is enough for me to feel ashamed to even know you."

I had held onto Kevin's hand for two reasons, one to prevent him from beating jay up and the second because if I didn't have him there I would have fallen down.

As Adam spoke Brandon explained to everyone what had happened and why this turn of events occurred. All of them had the same look of disgust and anger. The colour from Jayden's face had drained. He looked at me and paled even more.

"OH yeah I know that you're a lying cheating asshole" I said with a teary smile. "Char i-"

"I don't want to hear it" I said cutting him off and walking away. I walked till the parking lot and got into my car. I just drove home. Once I got to my house I went into my room and sat by the window not even bothered to take off my clothes. I just sat there and stared at the moon. The sky was a dark purple with grey clouds, the moon amidst them. It was like a painting.

I hardly realized that someone entered the house until a tub of ice cream was hanging in front of my face. I looked at the holder of the beautiful gift. I saw Kevin standing there still in his tux, he nodded his head towards the ground and I nodded taking the ice cream.

The rest of the night we just sat there talking about random things and I ranted about Jayden for about an hour before we both fell asleep with him on my lap and me resting on the wall. That night I felt at peace. I had actually partially gotten over Jayden only to remember what had happened, I was never in love with Jayden I was just infatuated; with Kevin I felt something stronger. With him I felt a lot better. And I knew that maybe if I did give him a chance, I knew one thing for sure my heart wouldn't survive.