ENDING 1

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

I opened my eyes and saw a white sheet. That's weird. I thought to myself. I wriggled my finger and wiggled my toes and checked to see if anything was attatched to me. When I felt nothing I decided to see what was actually going on. I could hear someone sobbing but it sounded so distant.

I sat up and the weirdest thing happened...the sheet didn't move an inch and I was sitting upright. I saw Kevin sitting by the bed and crying and most of what happened came back to me. I remembered what happened with Jayden, I remember running onto the road and I also remember stopping and looking at Kevin and then getting hit.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!

I GOT HIT.

I FUCKING GOT HIT.

DAFUQ WAS I DOING STANDING WELL SITTING IN ONE PIECE.

AND WHY THE HELL IS Kevin NOT ACKNOWLEDGING ME???

I cleared my throat and he still hadn't looked up. I cleared it louder and he still didn't look up. I decided to use a more effective approach and whack him. And I did. I raised my hand and whacked him in the head.

And my hand passed through.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

WHY DA FUCK DID MY HAND PASS THROUGH?

In a minute he got up looked passed me one more time and walked to the door. The minute he opened the door, my parents entered and started crying looking at me.

"Hey I know I was hit but it ain't that bad....right? I'm still in one piece see?" I said to them. Although they didn't seem to hear me. They walked to me and looked past me just like Kevin had. I slowly turned my body and looked at them caressing my face only it wasn't exactly my face it was my body.

I looked down at myself and saw that I wasn't exactly there. I was almost translucent. Another look at my parents and my surroundings and I came to the conclusion that I was in fact,

Truly,

Abso-fucking-lutley

Dead.

Well after a few hours of figuring out what was happening I did NOT find it any easier to deal with the fact that I was dead. All I knew was that the damage was done and I was to be like this for god only knows how long.

I figured the sooner I learnt to deal with the fact that I was dead, would perhaps make it easier to deal and understand what I had to do. I tried to think of all the movies and books I had read about ghosts and all things pointed to one reason- unfinished business.

But what the hell was my unfinished business. Maybe it was to haunt Jayden's ass and make him regret what he did, or maybe it was to actually tell Kevin my feelin- no just no. I was not going to think about telling Kevin how I felt because that would be wrong on so many levels and that was certainly not what I wanted to do. I did not want to hurt him anymore than I already had.

That day I kinda got a hold on the whole apparating/diapparating I decided to check out on what was happening everywhere else.

They had moved my body out of the hospital into the house and everyone of my friends and family came, gave their condolences and left. The whole time Ben and Kev just sat there on either side of my coffin and stare aimlessly at it. I kept switching sides and tried to get a point across.

They had just sat there for hours together. I was getting worried; even when people were giving their condolences they wouldn't take their eyes off the coffin. The best although was when Jayden came to pay his respects. The minute he set foot in the house, they both looked up for the first time. In a second Ben was up and so was Kevin. I stood in between the two of them just praying they wouldn't kill him.