Chapter 15

SOMETHING'S OFF

The present..

After the eventful past two days there was of course that little tension in the air whenever Kevin was involved although we had gotten used to it, it seemed like Ben hadn't. After the crazy road trip Ben kept trying to find out what had happened, cause according to him, we weren't acting like ourselves.

After we got back to Bangalore we were thrown back into our academics. Each of us had our own busy schedule to keep up to, but we did make sure to meet each other at least once a day.

The wedding was coming up and all the preparations were on going. It was crazy busy for me with the additional photo shoots/assignments taking place. The boys tried to help but they weren't very effective. The dress that my mother was to wear was already decided upon and she wanted the whole wedding to have a red and white theme.

Even her dress was red and white.....apparently she couldn't wear an all white gown because one, this was her second marriage and two; she was no more a virgin. It's an old wives thing but she wanted to follow through with it. Kevin was a bigger help since he helped in handling the music. He made a special mix for their first dance and all that jazz.

I, myself was going to wear a lehengha; it is like a sari only with a more flair skirt. That too, was white and red and the blouse was gold. I had the design and was getting it made to fit me. I was extremely excited for the wedding because I knew that maybe finally my mother would be happy.

So here I was in my daydream whilst sitting in my room. Alone, in the house. I had finally got a day off and was excited because tonight my dress was getting delivered and I could finally relax considering I had gotten everything sorted out.

The guys had gone out. Ben on a date and Kevin had gone to some club with his college buddies. I figured that since I was only cooking for myself tonight, I made a tiny chicken pot pie, and an extra so that if one of them come home hungry there would be something. I made some garlic bread and sat on my bed in front of my laptop and picked up from where I left off on Game of Thrones- I especially like it because of the killing strategies they implement.

Tonight I was going to "chill like a penguin".

Kevin's POV

Bangalore has officially got the best pubs. I thought as we made our way in. I had seen a couple of chicks glance at us and then proceed to try and get our attention.

Charlie would have freaked tonight if she came. I made my way to the bar and ordered a beer. Always start out light that was my motto.

There were people dancing everywhere and the place was packed. We slowly made our way towards an empty table. As we sat, we ordered a round of shots and some food....cause it's never good to drink on an empty stomach right?

Right.p

We were all having a laugh over something when Ryan one of the guys with me, nudged me. His face had gone from laughing to scarily serious within seconds. I looked at him questioningly when I followed his gaze and saw what made him so serious. Subconsciously I gripped my glass tighter; I could feel the glass almost at its breaking point when it was taken out of my grasp. I didn't even bother to look at who took my glass, all I knew was that now; my hands were free to kill the lying son of a bitch.

Let me explain.

A few feet away from me was Jayden, although that wasn't what pissed me off......it was the fact that he had his tongue down some girls throat and I knew that wasn't Charlie because first of all, she would never wear something that slutty, second, she wasn't into the whole PDA thing, and third Jayden told her that he was busy tonight and wouldn't be able to meet her and that was why she was chilling at home right now probably watching Game Of Thrones.