Part 7

Y/N'S POV

It was 10 in the morning when I woke up. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and did my morning routine. This is what I wore:

 This is what I wore:

My hair:

Then, I went downstairs to eat breakfast

Then, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I was in the middle of the stairs when Jin said..

Jin: "Oh good morning Y/N, can you please wake Jimin up ?? Breakfast is almost ready"

I nodded then headed back up. I went to Jimin's room, knocked the door 3 times, then went in since he didn't answer. I went in to see a sweaty Jimin, he was shaking too bad.. then I heard him sleep talking..

Jimin: "Y-Y/N, Wake up !!"
Y/N: "Wake up ?? Is he dreaming ??"
Jimin: "Y/N !! D-DON'T LEAVE ME !! WAKE UP !!"
Y/N: "Oh my God !! He's having a NIGHTMARE !!"

I shook him a multiple of times while saying " JIMIN WAKE UP !!" every time I shake him. Finnaly, he woke up.

Y/N: "Oh my God Jimin, are you alrig--"

I was cut off by Jimin hugging me tightly.

Y/N: "Oh Gosh. It's fine Jimin, I'm right here, I won't leave you"
Jimin: "Y-Y/N" *sobs*
Y/N: "It's okay Jimin, it was a nightmare, just a nightmare"
Jimin: "Y/N, y-you d-don't know..what have I d-dreamt of"
Y/N: "Whatever dream you had, I won't leave you, never."
Jimin: *sniff* "T-Thank you for waking me up, I don't even w-want to know what happened after .. that thing"
Y/N: *breaks hug* "Are you alright now ??"
Jimin: "Y-Yes"

I whipped his tears and ruffled his hair.

Y/N: "I didn't know you have such a messy hair when you wake up" *chuckles*
Jimin: "Y-Yah !! It's not that mes--"
Jungkook: "uhh, guys ?? Are you going to come or are you going to flirt with each other like that ?"
Y/N: "It's not flirting, bad maknae"

I chuckled and looked at Jimin, I could see his face already reddened.

Jungkook: "Oh !! Jimin hyung !! You look like a TOMATO !!" *laughs*
Jimin: "Y-Yah !! Y-you know I-I just woke u-up !!"
Jungkook: "Yeah, sure" *wiggles eyebrows*

I chuckled before Jungkook went downstairs. I got up from bed and headed to the door.

Y/N: "C'mon Jimin, go take a shower then come downstairs, breakfast is ready"
Jimin: "O-Okay"

With that, I left the room.

JIMIN POV

When Y/N left the room, I immediately put my hand on my chest.

Jimin: "Oh Gosh, My heart is going to pop out anytime"

I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my clothes and went in the shower. Then suddenly, something popped in my head.

Jimin: "Was this dream, supposed to tell me my real feelings for Y/N ?? Nah, I don't think soo. Did I really mean it when I said "I LOVE YOU NOT AS FRIENDS" ??. Oh God, this is going to stick in my head for the next months"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We saw Y/N heading down the stairs, well, running down the stairs to be exact. She then went to her seat and started talking so quickly.

Y/N: "GUYS GUYS GUYS !!Jimin was having a nightmare !!"

Namjoon: "Nightmare ?? How did you know ??"

Y/N: "He was talking in his sleep,  he said things like "Y/N wake up" or "Y/N DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE !!" And things like that"

Oh God, does Jimin like Y/N ?? No it can't be.

Jungkook: "Yeah, and when I went upstairs to call them, I said "Are you going to come or are you going to flirt with each other ??".. And then Y/N and I saw Jimin blushing and I said: "Oh !! Jimin hyung !! You look like a TOMATO !!" "

They all laughed, but I didn't. So Jimin does like her, but how? They're Bestfriends, I mean, You can't have feelings for your bestfriend right ?? Uhh I have to do something to make Y/N mine. Few minutes later, we saw Jimin heading down the stairs. He came to us and sat down between Y/N and Jungkook.

Jin: "Okay, since we're all here, let's start EATING !!"

We started eating. I saw Jungkook nudging Jimin's arm a couple of times while wiggling his eyebrows, gosh this maknae.

JIMIN'S POV

I admit it, maknaes are not always adorable and cute. They could be annoying sometimes, like this one beside me, Jungkook.

Jimin: "Can you stop ??"

I whisper-yelled at him.

Jungkook: "What ?? My arm is itchy"

Jimin: "Yeah, good excuse"

I continued eating. Ignoring the fact that this lil annoying maknae is still nudging my arm. Uhh, Maknaes.

End of Part 7 hope you liked it 😊 💜
Sorry for any grammatical mistakes because English isn't my first language 😅💜