Part 5 +13

We finished eating then went to the living room to sit and talk to each other. Taehyung was talking to Me, Jimin, and Jungkook, while the others were watching a K-Drama.

Taehyung: "And then I went back to the shop to start a fi-"
Y/N: "I'M BOOOREEED"
I said interrupting Taehyung.
Taehyung: "YAH, I WAS TALKI-"
Jimin: "ME TOOOO"
Taehyung: "YA-"
Jungkook: "ME THREEEE"
Taehyung: "You know what I won't complete the story"
He said pouting.
Y/N: "YESSS, We made him Shut up"
I said High-Fiving Jimin and Jungkook.
Taehyung: "So you aren't really bored ??"
Y/N: "No we actually are"
Hobi: "LET'S GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK !!"
Y/N+Jimin+Jungkook+Taehyung: "YESSS LET'S GO"
Namjoon: "We can't go sor-"
Taehyung: "Yayy we're going let's go change !!"
Namjoon: "I said n-"
He stopped talking when he saw us running up the stairs to change.
Jin: "I guess we're taking them"
Namjoon: *sigh* "let's go change then"

I went to my room to change my clothes and do my hair, this is how I look like:
Clothes:

I went to my room to change my clothes and do my hair, this is how I look like: Clothes:

Hair:

I went downstairs and saw them all waiting for me except for Yoongi

I went downstairs and saw them all waiting for me except for Yoongi. We waited him and after a few mins he came and we headed to the AMUSEMENT PARK. We went in two cars. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and Me in a car and the rest in the other. I was sitting between Jungkook and Jimin while Taehyung was in the passenger seat and Jin was the one driving.

30 mins later

We slept in the car, Jungkook's head was on my shoulder and Jimin's head was on the window. I got woken up by Taehyung shaking me to wake up, while Jin woke up Jungkook and Jimin.

Taehyung: "C'mon we're here !!"
Y/N: "We're already there ??"
I said rubbing my eyes.
Taehyung: "It's been 30 mins, c'mon let's go !!"
He went to the entrance running, I followed him slowly because I just woke up. We entered and the first thing we saw was the ice cream shop.

Jungkook: "I WANT AN ICE CREAM !!"
Jimin: "ME TOO"
Y/N: "ME THREEEE"
Hobi: "ME FOUR !!"
Taehyung: "ME FI-"
Yoongi: "OKAY WE ALL WILL GET ICE CREAM JUST SHUT UP!!"
Taehyung: "You guys always interrupt meeee" *fake cries*
Namjoon: "Okay what flavour do you guys want ??"
Yoongi + Hobi + Y/N: "CHOCOLATE"
Jimin + Taehyung: "Strawberry"
Jungkook: "Do they have banana flavour ??"
Namjoon: "Yeah"
Jungkook: "I'll take Banana then"
Jin: "I'll have chocolate chip"
Namjoon: "Me too, so 3 chocolate, 2 Strawberry, 1 banana, and 2 chocolate chip"
Yoongi: "I guess that's it"
Namjoon: "Okay I'll go get them but come with me so you could take yours"
All: "Okay"

We went with Namjoon, took our ice creams and then sat together on a bench.

Jin: "Okay I think we have to separate, the maknaes go with each other and the rest will go with each other as well"
Jimin: "So Y/N, Taehyung, Jungkook, and I are together"
Namjoon: "Yupp"
Taehyung: "OKAY LETS GO THEN!!"
We, the maknaes, all ran away  from them.
Y/N: "Sooo, where should we go first ??"
Jimin+Jungkook: "ROLLER COASTER !!"
Y/N: "YESSS I AGREE LET'S G-"
Taehyung: "NO !!"
Y/N: "Why not ???"
Taehyung: "I'm, afraid of high places"
Y/N: "It's fine Tae Tae you can hold my hand if you want"
Taehyung: "Jinja ??!"

I nodded
Taehyung: "Lets go then !!"

We ran and got in the line. 10 mins later, it's our turn now.

Y/N: "C'mon Tae !!"
Taehyung: "O-Okay"

We got in and sat in our places. Taehyung held my hand, I felt his hand shaking.

Y/N: "Whoa, are you THAT scared ??" *chuckles*
Taehyung: "Just shut up"

A few seconds later, the ride started, I felt Taehyung's grip tighten in my hand, I held his hand back and said..
Y/N: "Don't be scared, I'm here"

Taehyung looked at me and gave me a smile. The ride went up, then suddenly, it went down fast, SOOO fast.

Taehyung: "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
Y/N: "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
I could hear Jimin's screams since they sat behind us. I laughed sooo hard at Jimin.

Jimin: "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
Y/N: *laughs*
Taehyung: "AHHHHHH WHEN WILL THIS F**KING RIDE STOP !!"
I laughed sooo hard, he sweared sooo loud. Few mins later, we stopped and got out of it.

Y/N: "Omg that was sooo fun and funny as well, Taehyung and Jimin made my day" *laughs*
Jimin: "I wasn't scared"
Jungkook: "yeah you weren't, you just perhaps peed your pants ??" *laughs*
Jimin: "YAHH !!"
Y/N: "Okay guys I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back"
Jimin: "Okay, we will stay here until you come back"

I nodded and headed to the bathroom. While I was walking, I felt someone walking behind me, like he/she is following me. I turned around and saw a familiar guy.

??: "Hey babe, do you miss me??"

That voice, it's familiar. Wait, can it be...

Y/N: "M-Mark ??"
??: "Nice, you still remember me"
Y/N: "W-What do y-you want, M-Mark ?!"
Mark: "..... You"
Y/N: "W-What !?"

After that..it went black.

(WARNING: BAD WORDS ARE ABOUT TO COME)

I opened my eyes, but I couldn't see anything. I tried touching my eyes, but I was tied up. Great. I moved a bit, to hear the same voice. Mark

Mark: "Hey Babe, you already awake ??"
Y/N: "What do you want from me a**hole !!"
Mark: "Tsk Tsk..looks like you don't miss your ex ? Huh ??"

Yes, Mark is my ex. I broke up with him because he cheated on me with a slut called Tzuyu.

Y/N: "Why would I miss you, a**hole"
Mark: "You still got that attitude of yours huh?"
Y/N: "F*ck of"
Mark: "Looks like I have to punish you"
Y/N: "P-Punish ??, W-What kind of punishment ??"

I could hear his footsteps coming closer, he leaned closer to my ear and whispered seductively in my ear.

Mark: "You'll see"

WARNING: +13 PART

I gulped when I felt his hands reaching to my shirt, slowly taking it off, I jumped a bit when I felt his cold hands touch my skin.

Y/N: "DON'T TOUCH ME A**HOL-"
I didn't complete my sentence because he smashed his lips into mine, kissing me hungrily. I moaned a bit. A few mins later he broke the kiss.

Mark: "Do you like it Babe ??"

I didn't answer him, I was breathing heavily.

Mark: "Looks like you want more huh ??"
He said while his hands are reaching to my shorts, trying to take them off.

Y/N: "STOP PLEASE !!!"

I screamed, tears slowly escaping my eyes. He didn't stop. When he was about to take my shorts off, I felt his hands leaving my shorts and then heared punching sounds. I got scared and I started crying more. Suddenly I felt someone taking the ropes off my hands and legs then hugging me tightly. I got relieved that I'm safe now. I hugged the person back, sobbing soo hard, ignoring the fact that I'm still blindfolded and half naked.

??: "It's okay, we're here, your safe now"

This voice, it's familiar...

End of Part 5 hope you liked it😆💜
Sorry for any grammatical mistakes because English isn't my first language 💜💜