Part 12

Y/N'S POV

We went to the hospital as fast as we could. My heart was beating soo fast, I hope he's okay.

Y/N: "Jimin" *holds hands* "You're..not gonna, l-leave m-me..right ??"

He nodded weakly. He was still shivering but more than before. Few minutes passed and we arrived to the hospital. Taehyung carried Jimin on his back while me and the others followed them. We entered the hospital. Jimin was still shivering, but suddenly. He started breathing heavily..too heavily. It was like he is going to pass out in any minute.

Jin: "D-DOCTOR !! WE NEED A DOCTOR !!"

Jin shouted, then one doctor reached us.

Doctor: "What's wrong ??"
Taehyung: "Please..take him. Try to figure out what's wrong with him please !!"

Taehyung said, putting Jimin on the ground. Taehyung and Yoongi held him.

Doctor: "O-Okay..follow me please !!"

The doctor headed to a room, Taehyung and Yoongi following him. Behind them, there was us following them too. We reached the room and layed Jimin on the bed.

Doctor: "Please can you get out ?? I need to check on him"

We all nodded and went out. Taehyung, Jungkook, and I sat on the chairs that were beside the room, while the others were standing up. I started crying soo hard.

Taehyung: "Y/N..please don't cry"
Y/N: "How can I not cry..T-Tae"
Jungkook: "Dont cry..Noona. I hate seeing you cry" *pouts*
Y/N: *sniffs* "Ohh, Kookie. You're soo cute" *pinched his cheek* "but, I am still scared..what if...he leaves u-us"
Yoongi: "He won't Y/N..If he really  loves us..he won't leave us..right ??"
Y/N: "Y-Yes..I just...can't imagine my life without him.."
Namjoon: "We also can't..."
Hoseok: "Don't worry Y/N...Jimin is strong.."
Y/N: "I know he's strong..I mean..I know him for soo long..I just..don't want him to leave me..leave us"
Taehyung: "Don't stress too much Y--"

Suddenly the doctor came out of the room. We all went to him.

Y/N: "Please tell me he's okay !!"
Jungkook: "He's okay..right doctor ??"
Doctor: *sighs* "I'm sorry to tell you but.. he's...in a coma right now..."
Y/N: "C-Coma ??"
Doctor: "Yes"
Jin: "When will he wake up ??"
Doctor: "I'm still not sure .. but I guess two days or more"
Taehyung: "Can we see him?"
Doctor: "Yes"
Jungkook: "Thanks"

The doctor bowed to us and we all went in the room. I headed to Jimin as fast as I could and held his hand.

Y/N: "Why did you do this..Park Jimin..why did you think of leaving me in the first place .. W-What did I do wrong"

The boys sat down on chairs while I was sitting on the floor, crying on Jimin's hand.

Taehyung: "Here Y/N..I brought you a chair..."
Y/N: "Thank you..Tae"

I sat down and stared at Jimin...I couldn't stop staring at his pale face...messy hair...His...everything. Then, thoughts of us together came to my mind.

Y/N: "Remember when..I was sick and you were on a trip with your family in busan ?? When I..called you to tell you that I'm not fine..and that..my parents didn't care if I was sick or not..You..came all the way from Busan to Seoul just to take care of me when no one was.."

A tear escaped my eyes .. I also heared someone sniffing behind me .. It's obviously Hoseok..

Y/N: "Remember when..Mark cheated on me..and told me that I was a .. s-slut..You went to his house without even telling me..and you beated the sh*t out of him ??" *chuckles*
Jungkook: "I remember !! He came back home with scars all over his face and blood dripping out of his nose !!"
Y/N: *chuckles* "I guess he didn't tell me about that"

2 hours passed. The boys were sleeping while I was suffering to not fall asleep.

Jin: *yawns* "I think we should go now..are you going to stay ??"
Y/N: "Yes.."
Namjoon: "Okay..we'll come back tomorrow"
Y/N: "Okay..drive safely please"
Hoseok: "Don't worry..we will"
Taehyung: "Bye Y/N !!"
Jungkook: "Bye Noona !!"
Y/N: "Bye !!"

They all went out and closed the door behind them..

2 days later

It has been 2 days. The boys always come. But today..they said that they had something important to do..so..I'm gonna stay with Jimin alone. I went down to the hospital cafeteria to get my breakfast. I took my tray of food and went back to the room. When I opened the door...

Y/N: "J-Jimin !! You're awake !!!"

I placed my tray of food on the table and hugged Jimin tightly.

Y/N: "Oh my God..Y-You're awake !!"
Jimin: "Why am I .. in a hospital ??"
Y/N: "You were in a coma..Pabo"
Jimin: "Oh..now I'm a pabo ?"
Y/N: *chuckles* "Oh..wait..I have to tell the boys"

I was about to get my phone but Jimin held my wrist and pulled me..making me fall on top of him..

Y/N: "J-Jimin..what are you--"
Jimin: "Lets have some time alone.."
Y/N: "But the boys should know that you--"

He kissed me..making me shut up..I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist until..

Jin: "Y/N !! We're he-- AHHHHHHHHHHH !!"
Jungkook: "What's wrong hyung !? AHHHHH NOOOOO WHY DID I LOOK .. MY INNOCENCE IS GONE !! AHHHHHHHHHHH !!"

I quickly got up and stood beside Jimin...my face as red as a tomato..Ohh gosh that's embarrassing..

Yoongi: "What's with the shouting ??"
Hoseok: "JIMIN YOU WOKE UP !!"
Taehyung: "Jimin woke up !!?"
Jungkook: "We shouted because..They were MAKING OUT !!"
Y/N: "Y-Yah !! Can't you ..k-knock the d-door ??!"
Jungkook: "NOONA'S FACE IS LIKE A TOMATO~~ !!"

Oh my gosh .. this boy

Taehyung: "Stop Jungkook..it's kind of embarrassing for them"
Hoseok: "Can you guys enjoy the fact that JIMIN WOKE UP !!?"

1 hour later

Jimin is now free to get out of the hospital.. We were going to the car until ...

Y/N: *sighs* "I can't wait to see you on your knees someday..Asking me to marr--"

Suddenly..Jimin bent down

Jimin: "Y/N...my beloved girlfriend.."

When the boys heard Jimin saying that..they immediately looked back.

Jimin: "Will you marry me..and be mine forever ??"

End of Part 12 hope you liked it 😊💜
Sorry for any grammatical mistakes because English isn't my first language 😆💜