Part 2

It's been 20 mins since I texted Jimin, I was almost done packing so when Jimin is here I will just take my bag and leave this horrific place.
*DiNg DoNg*
Y/N: "Oh !! This must be Jimin!"

Jimin's POV:
I ringed the door bell and waited for a few seconds, the door opened harshly revealing Y/N's Dad.
Jimin:"Uhhh, good morning sir. I'm here to take Y/N"

I said while smiling, even tho I know he wouldn't smile back to me
Y/N'S Dad:"Yeah yeah whatever just take her and leave, I have a meeting in a few mins"
I got into the house, when I was about to run to the stairs, I saw Y/N already heading down
Y/N:"Hey Jimin !! I'm glad you're here !!"
Jimin:"Oh hey Y/N, are you done packing yet ??"
Y/N:"yeah, Just a couple of things left, like my pics and accessories"
Jimin:"oh okay, I'm gonna take your bags that you are already done with then"
Y/N:"K let's go then !!"

Y/N'S POV:
I quickly got up the stairs again, Jimin following me from behind. We got into my room, I got back to pack the rest of my things, while Jimin took my already-packed-bags to his car. 20 mins later, I was done packing and Jimin was already waiting for me in the car. I went downstairs to see my parents, Mom doing some kind of work on her laptop & Dad talking on his phone. I went to the door and opened it, I looked back at my parents again
Y/N:"Not even a goodbye??"
I said to myself and sighed. I got out of the house to see my bestfriend already in his car waiting for me while humming a song. I got into the car and said:
Y/N:"Did I make you wait long?"
Jimin:"Even if you did, your my bestie so anything for you"
He said while giving me a warm smile before starting the car engine and start riding. The ride was filled with silence until...
Jimin:"Do you know that when my friends knew that you're coming to live with us they started to Jump around like monkeys ??"
Y/N:"Hahaha Really ??"
Jimin:"yeah they are sooo excited to see you for the first time, since they only see you in pics haha"
Y/N:"welp I guess I'm excited too, I've never seen them even on photos, are they hot ??"
Jimin:"*sighs* Welp, they're kind of attractive, that means yes, they are hot, but of course not hotter than you bestfriend *smirks*"
Y/N:"yeah I bet your hotter *chuckles*"
Jimin and I are always like that, since we've known each other for a long time, we're always flirting with each other but of course as friends

~20 mins later~

The ride was full of our laughs, as always. It's been 20 mins and finally we are here, Jimin's house !! Suddenly I got stressed out of nowhere ..
Y/N:"What if, t-they doesn't like m-me ?"
Jimin:"don't be stupid Y/N, you're  so lovable and a cute girl as well, why would you think they wouldn't like you ??"
Y/N:"Maybe because I'm the only girl in the house?"
Jimin:"Pffft, stop saying nonsense Y/N. Now, let's go in they're waiting for us !!"
Jimin ran towards his door house and I followed him from behind, he rang the door bell and we waited for the door to open by his "attractive" friends as he said. 2 mins later, the door opened revealing 6 REALLY ATTRACTIVE BOYS LIKE OH MAN HOLY SH*T!!
The boys:"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME Y/N !!"
I smiled brightly and said:
Y/N:"Awww thank you all that's so kind!"
Jimin:"Come on guys introduce yourselves"
Boy 1: Hello Y/N I'm your hope your my hope I'm J-hope, you can call me Hoseok or Hobi as well if you want to"
Y/N:"I think I'll call you Hobi *chuckles*"
Hobi:"FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES TO CALL ME HOBI !!"
I laughed at his reaction and suddenly another boy started speaking
Boys 2: "I'm Yoongi, you can call me Suga as well"
Y/N:"I think Yoongi is fine with me, nice to meet you"
Yoongi:"nice to meet you too*showing his adorable gummy smile*"
GOSH I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK !!
Boy 3:"I'm Namjoon,RM for short"
Y/N:"Nice to meet you!!"
Namjoon:"Nice to meet you too Y/N *smiles*"
SJDGSJSUSHS HIS DIMPLES OMG I'M GONNA FAINT
Boy 4:"I'm Jin, they call me Eomma Jin, and I call them my children *smiles*"
Y/N:"nice to meet you Jin, may I ask why they call you Eomma?"
Jimin:"We call him that because he is the eldest and because he is always caring about us"
Y/N:"Ohhhhhhhh that makes sense *chuckles*, I guess I'll call you Eomma Jin too haha"
Jin:"YESSS I HAVE A DAUGHTER NOW!!"
We all laughed and they continued to introduce themselves
Boy 5: "I'm Taehyung and Jimin told me that you're the same age as us !!!"
Y/N:"Woah really ??"
Jimin:"Yupp"
Boy 6:"And I'm the Maknae, ehm, golden Maknae to be exact"
Y/N:"Golden Maknae, that's a nice nickname, may I know your real name.. Maknae ??"
Boy 6:"It's Jungkook, you can call me Kookie"
Y/N:"welp, Kookie it is !!"
Taehyung:"You can call me Tae or Tae Tae as well"
Y/N:"I'll call you Tae and Tae Tae, both"
Taehyung:"That's fine with me"
Jimin:"let's go Y/N, I'll show you your room!"
Y/N:"K I'm following you !"

End of part 2, hope you like it !!

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes because English isn't my first language😁💜