Part 6

JIMIN'S POV

Y/N went to the bathroom. In that moment, Taehyung's phone rang. It was Seokjin Hyung, he answered and put it on speaker.

*On the phone*

Taehyung: "Hey Hyung, is there something wrong ??"
Jin: "Yes there is. Ummm, Hoseok ..."
Taehyung: "What's wrong with him ??"
Jin: "He fainted"

We gasped
Taehyung: "What !!? Why ??"
Jin: "Uhhh, he saw a lizard, and h--"
Taehyung: "Let me guess, he thought it was a snake ??"
Jin: "Yeah"
Taehyung: *sighs* "Okay, I'm on my way"
Jin: "Be quick"

And then he hung up. I actually was pretty surprised that I held my laugh.
Taehyung: "Okay guys I'll be going now"
Jungkook: "Okay hyung, we'll stay here until Y/N comes"
Taehyung: "Okay"

Taehyung left. When Jungkook mentioned waiting Y/N, I felt something was wrong.

Jimin: "Jungkook, I feel like something is going to happen, like, there's something wrong"
Jungkook: "I have that feeling too, I'm worried about Y/N now"
Jimin: "Lets follow her and see"

Jungkook nodded, we then went to the way Y/N walked by. We then stopped at a corner when we saw her. There was a guy talking to her. At first, we didn't care. But then, we saw him hitting her head with a pan. We got shocked but decided to see what was he going to do with her. He looked to his left, then right, then he picked her up bridal style to a place that was kinda of dark....

_____

Y/N'S POV

I still didn't see the person who was hugging me. Suddenly I felt the blindfold slowly soften. My eyes were closed. When I felt that nothing was on my eyes anymore, I opened them. I saw Jimin looking at me, little tears escaping his eyes. I looked behind him to see Jungkook tieing the ropes on Mark's hands and legs. I hugged Jimin again, sobbing on his shoulder.

Jimin: "It's gonna be fine, we're here"
Jungkook: "Lets go now, before this bastard unties himself"
Y/N: "J-Jimin, pass m-me m-my s-s-shirt p-please"
Jimin: "Oh, Here you go"

He said, giving me my shirt. I wore it then I saw them ready to leave.

Jimin: "Okay let's go"
Y/N: "W-Wait !!"
Jimin: "What ?? Is there something wrong ?? Do you want me to punch him !!? I could if you want t--"
Y/N: "Jimin, can you carry me. I-I can't f-feel my l-legs, I'm s-scared"
Jimin: "Sure !!"

He then carried me, well, piggybacked me to be exact. We reached the rest.

Yoongi: "Yah !! .. what took you so l-- *sees me on Jimin's back*... Y-Y/N ?? What's wrong with you ??"
Jungkook: "I'll tell you later lets just go home"
Namjoon: "O-Okay ??"

We got in our cars, then headed home. 30 mins later,we reached home. I quickly went in.

Y/N: "Jimin, Jungkook"
Jimin+Jungkook: "Hmmm ?? .. do you need anything ??"
Y/N : "No,I just wanted to thank you *hugs them*, I-I really a-appreciate it *sniffs*"
Jimin: "You don't have to thank us"
Y/N: "No, I should"
Jungkook: "Anything for Noona!"

I broke the hug, thanked them one more time, then went to my room.

___

JIMIN'S POV

I threw my self on the couch, the rest doing the same.

Hoseok: "Jimin, Jungkook. Can you tell us what happened ??"
Jimin: "I'm a bad friend *lifts head up* a really bad one"
Taehyung: "No Jimin, don't say that. You're the best, you're always caring about us"
Jimin: "Yes I do care about you. But, I failed caring about Y/N, S-She.... almost got ... r-r-raped by her ex. I once warned her about him and told her not to date him. But she didn't listen to me"
All except Jungkook: "WHAT?!"
Jungkook: "Yes, she almost got raped. She would've been pregnant now if we didn't see her on time"
Yoongi: "You're kidding right ??"
Jimin: "DO WE LOOK LIKE KIDDING, YOONGI !!??"
Yoongi: "N-No, S-Sorry"
Jimin: "Ugh, I'm gonna take a nap. I want to try to forget about this"
Jin: "Okay, we'll try not to wake you up"
Jimin: "Thanks Hyung"