Chapter 8- Rejections

Author's Notes: THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE ANY RELATION TO THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS ONE.
AND BECAUSE I DON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE, THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE AT A DIFFERENT TIME THAN ALL PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!!

Thanks for reading!

Chapter Suggested By: EmilieBrooks2908

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette Dupain-Cheng sat at her usual seat, behind her crush, Adrien Agreste. She was waiting for everyone else to leave the classroom to go to lunch, and when they all did, she grabbed a letter out of her bag, "Here, Adrien." She gave it to him, and practically ran outside of the classroom towards the cafeteria. Adrien opened the letter, and it read:

Dear Adrien Agreste,
I just wanted to let you know, that I really like you. More than a friend. I think your really kind, and selfless. Your simply an amazing person. I've had a crush on you ever since you gave me your umbrella. It was such a kind action. Thank you. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to a movie with me sometime? Please give me your answer as soon as possible.
Your Friend,
Marinette Dupain-Cheng

He made his way towards the lunchroom and sat next to Marinette, who was as red as a tomato, "I'm sorry, Marinette." He started, "But-"

Marinette interrupted him, "That's Okay, Adrien. It was stupid anyway. I should go." And she left.

"W-Wait..." he started, reaching his arm out towards her, but it seemed like his feet were glued to the ground.

~~At Patrol~~

Chat Noir snuck up behind his partner, Ladybug, "Hello, M'lady. How are you this fine evening?"

Ladybug turned around and Chat seen that she was crying, "Can we please make this meeting quick?"

He was surprised, "M'lady? Who made you cry? They will pay for this!" He scowled.

"Don't worry about it, Chaton." She turned back away, "It doesn't matter anyway."

"M'lady..?" He hugged her from behind, "I will always love you. You don't need to be hurting, it's makes me hurt too. Please stop crying, Ladybug."

She broke away and faced him, "How many times do I have to tell you? STOP! I don't love you and I never will! I'm sorry, but give it up already!" She yelled at him, "Leave me alone." And with that, she was swinging away with her yo-yo.

Chat Noir was stunned, and he soon went to Marinette's balcony, to cheer himself up. He jumped onto her roof to see Marinette on her balcony, crying her eyes out, muttering something in between sobs.

Chat goes up behind her and hugs her, "Princess, why are you crying?"

She wipes her tears with her palm, "Oh. Hi, Kitty. I didn't hear you come." She smiled through her pain.

"Tell me why you were crying." He didn't want to sound demanding so he quickly added the word please.

"It's just that... today I told my crush that I liked him..." she paused, calming down, "And he doesn't like me back. He didn't even say that we could be friends.." she started crying again, this time into Chat's chest.

"Princess... who?" He asked, comforting her.

She sniffled, "A-Adrien Agreste."

He felt his face turn a slight shade of red, "That one model? Isn't he just one of those rich family's kids? What could you like in him?" He tried to cover it up.

Marinette looked up into Chat's eye, frowning, "Don't talk about Adrien like that! He's so much more than you think!" She smiles, "he's kind, selfless, amazing, humble. He's just simply a really good person. I don't care about his looks. In fact, at first I hated him because I thought that he or him on my seat, but instead he was only trying to take it off." She laughs slightly.

Chat Noir blushes a deeper shade of red. She really thinks all of that about him? She thought so much more of him than his self. He didn't mean for the next thing to happen, but he did it so subconsciously, for he was lost in thought. He kissed her. And she kissed back. He pulls away almost immediately, "I'm so sorry!" He yells.

"I-it's okay..." she says, "please, come inside. I have something I want to fix for you."

"O-Okay..." and he follows Mari inside her room, to find hundreds of magazines clippings of Adrien, or should I say him, on her wall with hearts drawn around his face on every one of them.

"Here." She puts a black scarf with green paw prints on Chat. "Aw! You look so cute!" She exclaimed.

"And you look beautiful, Princess!" He said, smirking. She kissed him. They both got lost in the kiss, and shortly after, Chat snuck his tongue into Mari's mouth. He moved down to her neck, and she let out small moans.

"C-Chat? What... what are you doing?" She asked.

He stopped and looked into her eyes, "Tell me if you want me to stop, and I will." And then he went back to sucking on her neck, leaving hickeys as he makes his way down to her collarbone.

Marinette didn't want him to stop. She didn't even know why. She should have, but what did she do? She just stayed quiet, enjoyed the pleasure he's giving her.

Chat feels the same way. He knows he should stop, but he just can't. Mari's soft skin on his lips feels so good, and he can't control himself. He wonders why Marinette didn't try to stop h yet. Maybe she like him? But that wouldn't make any sense... she likes Adrien, not Chat. I mean yeah, there the same person but she doesn't know that. And same goes for him, he likes Ladybug, not Marinette. What were they doing?

And why did they like it so much?

Chat pushed Mari against the wall while he moved his hands up Marinette's shirt, and kneaded her breasts. He removed her shirt and started to suck on them as well. He slipped his hand into Mari's pants, and explored her womanhood carefully because of his claws. She moaned, and Chat removed her pants and underwear with his teeth.

"C-Chat.." she moaned, and pushed him onto the bed, so she could dominate him. She French kissed him while unzipping his suit, and revealing his erection. She took off his boxers and let them join the rest of their clothes on the ground. She felt her face flush as she took his p***s in her hands, and started sucking.

He moaned, "Marinette.." Marinette continued sucking while playing with his b***s to make him c*m faster. It worked, and Chat couldn't take it anymore. He got on top of Mari and thrust it inside of her, pushing in and out. He started slow, but picked up speed.

"Chat!" She moaned. They both soon reached their climax, and Chat left as quickly as he arrived, leaving Marinette to sleep peacefully.

Oops.. I didn't mean to make this chapter so long.. 1193 words.

Well.. hope you liked it! Make sure to leave comments for more suggestions and I will do them! Thanks for reading!