Chapter 4- Adrienette Special

Author's Note: Sorry I didn't update this sooner, I've been very sick lately and I have a lot of school work to get done. But I don't really care.. so here's an update! Thanks for reading!

Also: @EmilieBrooks2980
Chapter 4 and 5 are dedicated to you! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! ❤️

~~Previous Chapter~~

"Better believe it, Princess. Or should I say bugaboo? M'lady? I don't know what to call you now. Wait? I'm your crush?" He asks, red forming at the cheeks.

"Ummm.... no?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien smirked, "Are you sure, Princess? Don't be ashamed, bugaboo."

Marinette pokes his nose, "Watch it, Kitty. Your Chat side is shinning through."

"Aw, does my lady not like both sides?"

She giggles, "Maybe you're right. I don't like both sides." She pauses, "I love them with all my heart."

Adrien blushes, "R-really? Er- I mean.. I love you too. With or without the mask, you're amazing." He rests his forehead on hers.

Marinette's heart is beating fast. She can't help herself for what she's going to do next. She smashes her lips onto his. She doesn't care if Nathalie or Gabriel Agreste walks in on them. She just wants him. Now. What does he do to her? He makes her feel much older than she is.

Adrien doesn't hesitate kissing her back, his hands slipping around her waist and pulling her closer. He picks her up, her wrapping her legs around him. Adrien pushes Marinette against a wall, and kisses her neck. Marinette let's a couple of small moans slip out. Adrien doesn't think he can get more addicted to that sound. It's so sexy in his ears. He leaves hickeys as he slides the sleeves of Mari's shirt down, and kisses her collarbone. He brings his attention back to her soft, pink lips and puts his tongue on her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. Marinette allows and their tongues dance around each other as Adrien sneakily slides his hands up underneath her shirt, and behind to her bra latch. He unhooks it and smiles against her lips. He breaks the kiss, throws the bra on the ground and carries Marinette to his bed. He gets on top of her, and takes off her shirt.

"A-Adrien..." she stops everything, "This might be a weird question but... can you transform into Chat?" She feels her face flush.

Even in the darkness, Marinette can see Adrien's smirk, "Does someone think that my alter ego is.. sexy?" He winks at her.

"Just s-shut up and do it.. please?" She adds, looking away.

He sighs, "Sorry Plagg... Claws Out!" And a green glow fills the room.

Marinette smiles wide. She loves the way the tight leather suit fits him, "I love how the suit fits you," she confesses.

He goes back to kissing her, grinding his hips against hers, and kneading her breasts. She moans again. He can't get enough of that sound... He takes off her pants and underwear with his teeth, looking up into her eyes as he does.

She giggles, "You silly cat."

"I'm your silly cat." He smiles, and licks her womanhood.

She gasps, "Sorry, I wasn't expecting that at that moment." She nervously laughs.

Adrien smiles, and lets his tongue slide in and out of her 'cave'.

"Oh my god.." she moans in pleasure.

A few minutes pass before one of them say something, "Now it's my turn to pleasure you," Marinette says, getting up and pushing Adrien down, "You can detransform now. It'll be easier for me." She winks and kisses him.

"Of course, M'lady. Plagg, Claws In." And his kwami flies out of his ring as a green light illuminates his body.

Plagg immediately flies into another room, wanting to get away from them as soon as possible, "I'm out."

Marinette and Adrien laugh, "Now where were we..." Marinette takes off Adrien's shirt, and pants and lets them join her clothes on the floor. She then notices the bulge in Adrien's pants, and teases him a little, "Someone's a little too excited to see me." She rubs her knee against his 'special package'.

"Mari... please don't tease me like that..." he whines.

Mari giggles, "but it's fun to.." she reaches into his boxers, "But it's also fun to do this.." she takes off his underwear and strokes his p***s. She licks the sides of it and spits on it before putting the whole thing into her mouth. She sucked gently while stroking it. Adrien takes Marinette's hair in his fist, holding it back as he pushes her head into his crotch, forcing her to go faster and deeper. It shocked her at first, but then she happily obliged. She stopped and put her arms around Adrien's neck, kissing him as she pulls him on top of her.

Adrien breaks the kiss, "You ready?"

Marinette nods, and Adrien slides a condom on before he puts it inside of her, starting slow at first, but picking up speed as he went. Marinette raised her hips, putting them closer to his, and grips onto the sheets below her. She lets out moans. Loud ones.

"Shh.. Princess! My dad will hear..." But he doesn't slow down, instead he goes faster because he feels Mari getting close to her climax. And she definitely was, for minutes later there was a white sticky fluid rolling down her legs as Adrien f****d her harder and faster so he could c*m too. And so he does. He takes off the condom, ties it, and throws it away. He lies back down next to Marinette, and they both are trying to catch their breath.

"I- love- you- Mari" Adrien says between breaths.

Mari does the same, "I love you too, Adrien Agreste." They kiss one last time before they fall asleep in each other's arms.