Chapter 6- Movie Night

~~Previous Chapter~~

He took a seat in Alya's chair, "Thanks, Alya."

Alya nodded, "No, thank you. Now I get to sit by Nino." She added, sitting down in Adrien's spot.

Marinette lifted her legs, and rested them on her boyfriend's thighs. She was so happy.  She felt like she was going to explode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes were over for the day, and everyone made their way home. Marinette's kwami flew out from her purse the second her trapdoor latched, but then she gasped and hid back inside it.

"What is it, Tikki?" And she looked towards to window, to see Chat Noir, smirking. She walks over to it and opens it, "You don't have to hide, Tikki, he knows I'm Ladybug." She turns her attention to Chat, "Hey Kitty. What brings you around here?"

He slides his hands around Marinette's waist, pulling her closer, "I think you already know the answer to that."

Marinette pokes his nose, and pushes him away with one finger, "Adrien, you know I want it, but I need a break. Besides, I'm working on a new design."

He smiles, "Okay, I understand. Can I see your design?"

She gives him a peck on the cheek, "Not today, Kitty. You'll see it when it's done."

"Well then can I come in and we can watch a movie together then?"

She giggled, "Fine, but I must warn you. All I have is Disney movies. I may have a slight addiction." She moves aside, "Come on in."

"That's alright, I may have a slight addiction too..." he blushes slightly and scratches the back of his neck.

"Cute.." Marinette thought, "We should go downstairs and watch it on the tv. It'll be easier."

"Okay," Chat said, "Claws in." And a green glow filled the room.

Marinette walked downstairs and got the movie ready: Tangled. As the beginning credits rolled in, she went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn. She soon walked back and sat on the couch, in between Adrien's legs, resting her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Her hands wrapped around his waist, and his lazily sitting on her back, his chin resting on her head as they both watched the movie. Their kwamis were cuddling on a pillow sat at the other end of the couch than Adrien and Marinette we're laying down.

They stayed completely silent, until 'I Have A Dream' started playing. That's when Marinette got up and started doing what was supposed to be dancing. Adrien chuckled at her, and got up to join her.

Marinette's mom, Sabine must have awoken, and walked out of her bedroom, "Marinette? Is that Adrien Agreste? What is he doing here?"

Marinette and Adrien blush's furiously, "Uhh..." they both couldn't say anything else.