Chapter 5- Kissing In The Classroom

Author Notes: @EmilieBrooks2980
Chapter 4 and 5 are dedicated to you! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! ❤️

~~Previous Chapter~~

"I- love- you- Mari" Adrien says between breaths.

Mari does the same, "I love you too, Adrien Agreste." They kiss one last time before they fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette woke up lying next to Adrien, both of them naked. Why do they do these things..? "Crap... we have school today," Marinette thought, waking up the sleeping beauty next to her.

"Come on, Nathalie, 5 more minutes..." he groaned and then opened his eyes to find Marinette, smiling.

She got up, and took one of the blankets to cover herself, "Good morning, sleepy head. Come on, we need to get ready for school. Do you have any clothes that I can wear? Preferably something with a long sleeve, and then some jeans?"

He sat up, "Why are you hiding your beautiful body? It's not like I haven't seen it before," he smirked, "But yeah I have something you can wear." He got up, without covering himself and walked over to his closet. He walked back out with a dark blue long sleeve button up, and a pair of jeans. He handed them to her and she walked to the bathroom. Adrien got dressed as well, in his usual black shirt, white over shirt, and some blue jeans. He turned around to see Marinette. That girl was amazing. She turned the shirt into a gorgeous strapless top, the sleeves tied around her waist into a bow in the back. Adrien felt himself blush from staring.

"Do we have to go to school today?" Adrien whined. "I'd much rather stay here with you. I'll call the school, and if they don't let us, I'll bribe them. I really don't want to." He hugged her tightly and wouldn't let her go.

"Kitty... honestly, I'd rather do the same as well, but we have to go to school."

He fake pouted, "But, Princess!"

She rolled her eyes and kissed him, "Come on. We need to get going. We're gonna be late."

"Fine." He grabbed his schoolbag and walked out his room, closely behind Marinette.

They made it to school on time, thanks to Adrien's driver. They walked into He classroom together, holding hands and everyone cheered.

"About time!" Some of them hollered.

Others whistled, as the couple smiled as they got lost in each other's eyes. Even the teacher was proud. All of them were cheering expect for one person: Chloe.

"ADRIKINS!!" She ran over to him, "What are you doing with this brat? Why is everyone cheering?"

"We're dating, Chloe," Marinette simply said, giving an even bigger smile.

"Ha! That's funny! What's really happening?" She crossed her arms.

Adrien smirked, "I'd you don't believe us, then maybe this will make you." And on that note, Adrien dipped Mari into a kiss, in the front of the room, for the whole class to see.

Marinette was quite shocked at first, but soon got lost into the kiss

Marinette was quite shocked at first, but soon got lost into the kiss. When Adrien pulled away, the whole class cheered even more as Chloe stormed out of the room.

"Okay class, take your seats," the teacher said, finally beginning the lesson that was supposed to start 10 minutes ago.

"Hey! Adrien! Wanna switch seats?" She gave him a playful wink and got up from her seat next to Marinette.

He took a seat in Alya's chair, "Thanks, Alya."

Alya nodded, "No, thank you. Now I get to sit by Nino." She added, sitting down in Adrien's spot.

Marinette lifted her legs, and rested them on her boyfriend's thighs. She was so happy.  She felt like she was going to explode.

Sorry for the shorter chapter.. it's like 2 am where I live and I have school tomorrow.. oops.