Chapter 2- I Just Had S*x With A Superhero!

~~Previous Chapter~~

A couple of moments passed before Chat broke away and said, "Shall we take this inside?" And without waiting for an answer, he picked up Mari bridal style and carried her inside and onto her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat Noir laid Marinette on her bed, getting on top of her. He French kissed her again, before moving his attention to her neck. He sucked on her neck while his hands explored her body. He wished he didn't have his suit on, so he could touch her with his fingertips.

She let out a small moan, "C-Chat..."

Chat let his hand slip into her pants, and she was already wet. Which wasn't surprising because of what Marinette did before he knocked. Chat took off her pants before Marinette wrapped her legs around his body. He lifted her shirt, and kneaded her breast with one hand while the other hand still explored her womanhood, being careful because of his claws. Marinette sat up, letting Chat remove her top, and then wrapped her arms around his head, forcing him to have his head lost in her breasts. He happily obliged, still exploring her bikini area. Then, Chat moved his full attention towards her womanhood, and added his tongue to help explore.

"C-Chat... oh my god..." she moaned louder and louder.

Chat looked up at her and smiled, "Do I have your permission..?"

Marinette nodded, "But first," she got up and pushed Chat down, getting on top of him, "It's my turn." She kissed Chat Noir's lips, while unzipping his suit, leaving him in his boxers, which then joined the rest of their clothes on the ground. Marinette left a trail of kisses from his lips, all the way down to his erection, and began sucking and stroking it.

"Marinette..." he moaned this time.

A couple of minutes passed of her sucking his p***s, and Chat couldn't take it anymore. He pushed Marinette down on her back and got on top of her again. "I'm sorry, I can't control myself any longer." And with that, he shoved it inside of her, slow at first, getting faster and faster. Marinette let loud moans escape her as she gripped onto the sheets underneath her.

A few minutes later Mari said in between moans, "C-Chat I'm gonna c*m!" But it was too late, as she did as she finished that sentence. She could tell it was Chat's turn now, because he got even faster then he was going all ready, and she wasn't sure that was possible. He then took his p***s out of her and came onto her stomach.

"Sorry, I don't want to get you pregnant... Next time I'll bring condoms..." he winked at her as he settled in next to her. His ring beeped, and he jerked up and put his suit back on, "Um I'll see you tomorrow.. I gotta go." And he was gone as fast as he arrived. Leaving Mari alone, lying in her bed, naked shocked by the event that had just occurred. "I just had s*x with a superhero..." she whispered, and then she got louder and louder until she screamed it, "I JUST HAD F**KING S*X WITH A SUPERHERO!!!" She smashed her face into her pillow, and fell asleep.