Chapter 4 Book 2

***Luhan***

I'm running to Yu Min's house. I choose her. I love her and I'll never leave her.

I mustered up the courage and opened the door of her house. She had a smile on her face. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Lu, why are you crying? " She asked.

I shook my head.

"Don't cry."

But I just cried harder.

"Please. "

I cried even harder.

"Don't make this hard for us."

What?  What's she saying?  Does she know?

I opened my eyes and looked at her,  "What are you talking about? "

She smiled and said,  "Nothing. "

This isn't the way she smiles.  This isn't her.

I pulled her hand, "Yu Min?"

She cried.

"Min?"

She buried her face in my chest as I waited for her to finish crying.

She looked at me.

"Lu... let's break up. "

I felt as if the world had suddenly shattered.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I cried.

She cried harder as she hugged me.

"Did you know that I try my best to wake up early just so I could send you to school?  Did you know that Im trying to learn how to cook now just so I could give you some food to eat? Did you know that I've been suffering a lot and yet I love you?  Do you even know what I'm going through at the moment? "I shouted.

She shook her hand, "I'm sorry."

"Why? Why are you breaking up with me?"

She took a deep breathe, "I've been cheating on you Luhan, and I don't want to lie anymore. I'm not in love with you anymore. I love someone else now."

Ouch. That hurt. I'm hurt. 

She kept quiet  as she cried softly.

"Fine. If that's what you want. "I said as I walked out of the door. I took a moment and breathed a heavy sigh, looked back at her amd said, "I hate you. "