Chapter 27-Repayment

I open my eyes which were heavy. It seems like it didn't want me to wake up yet. I look around. I remember that we had one the game and I fainted. I also remembered the pain on my legs and feet before I fainted.

I saw that I'm lying on a bed in the hospital. My legs were under a thick covering of blanket. In front of me is a table where there were flowers and food. I then tried to remember more things but I think I could have been asleep for so long that's why they weren't responding. When I was about to get food from the table, I felt something holding my hand. Only, maybe I didn't notice it but it was there the whole time. Someone was holding my hand. I looked at the face who was holding my hand. It was Yu Min. She was sleeping soundly with her hand resting on the bed I was lying on, having her eyes a bit red. Had she been... crying? For me?

I then stayed. But as I was about to change my position a bit, I felt something heavy in my leg. When I looked at it, there was a bandage wrapped around it with a cast. Had I broke my leg? Maybe that's why I've been feeling too much pain. Maybe that's why I've fainted.

A moment later, Yu Min groaned. I then stayed still, afraid to wake her up. She then continued sleeping and I looked at her. Her eyes were beautiful but her bangs were covering it. I then used my free hand and took the hair behind her ear. Her eyes then slowly opened and she sat down and

"Luhan?" She asked, as if she was doubting.

"Yes?" I asked.

Her eyes then grew big and she jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you're awake. I didn't know what to do. I had no one left. I was so scared. I thought you would leave me just like Vivian did. I didn't know what to do. I stayed here for nights and waited for you to wake up and talk to me again. I was so worried and I really didn't know what to do..." She said as she cried on my shoulders, hugging me.

I hugged her back and said, "It's alright. I'm okay. I'm so happy that you're the first one I saw when I woke up. "

She was crying. Really hard. And I was the reason. I don't know why but it hurt my heart. Not because I was injured, not because I was hospitalized, not becuase I know my mom will pay a lot of hospital fees, but because I was seeing her cry. And those tears were flowing because of me.

Minutes later, she stopped crying.

"Hey, thanks for being with me through all." I said.

"No problem." She said.

Sooner or later, someone barged in. They were the whole soccer team.

"Omo! What are you all doing here?" I asked in Korean.

"We're here to visit you." Our leader replied in Korean.

All I did was smile and so did they.

********

It was night time already. I had talked to the doctor. He said I had broken my bones in my leg. They have been separated. That's what had caused me to faint. The bones stopped the producing of my blood. And now, they had put a cast after fixing the bones and I won't be able to leave the hospital for a week or so. I could remove this cast in 2 weeks but i wouldn't be allowed to play soccer or run for a whole month. And that's a shame.

Everyone was already leaving the room until I noticed the Yu Min wasn't.

"You aren't going home?" I asked. Oh yeah, if you're curious. We're speaking English because I only know basic Korean. I'll tell you when we aren't.

"Nope. I have to take care of you." She said.

"You don't really have to." I said.

"it's not have to. It's want to." She said.

I didn't protest anymore since I was already tired. I just nodded and lied down on my bed. Before I even knew it, I fell asleep.

**************

"Hey, Luhan. Wake up." Someone said.

I opened my eyes and I saw Yu Min. I gave her an I'm-so-tired-why-did-you-wake-me-up look.

"The doctor said you can't sleep for too long." She explained.

I nodded, showing I understood.

She had prepared my breakfast and all. Aw. So sweet.

I took up the courage to say, "Hey, thanks for taking care of me for the past few days. I want to repay you. Why not we go in a date?"

She was about to open her mouth. I sense she'll say no so before she started talking, I said, "You will? Thanks! Let's have it in two weeks when my foot will be all cured."

She just smiled and nodded. I'll take that as a yes.

**********
Author's note:
Dear readers,
I'm sooooooooo sorrryx100000000 for not updating for so long. A lot of things have been happening for the past few days and life's been pretty complicated and busy. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my next update with their little date.
Sincerely,
User: luhanEXO