Chapter 4- Goodbyes

The next day, I told my best friends about everything. Like how I got accepted and how the school starts before I even end school. My best friends, XiaoMei, Hina, YaMin, and ZhiXiong were all amazed. Even the fanclub students made for me were all screaming their heads out after they heard what I said to my BFFs. And yes, they were overhearing. 

XiaoMei said, "So, you won't graduate here?"

"Of course I would. I would just take the exams advance then if I pass, my mom would get my diploma. I would be in Korea by then, I think." I said.

Hina said, "What do you like about Korea, anyway?" 

That question surprised me. Yeah. Why DO I like Korea?

"I don't know. I just have a feeling that I belong there. Although I don't watch much of their movies. It's just my dream to study there." I said.

ZhiXiong said, "Ge, I just hope you'd be alright... Take care. And we really would miss you." 

I nodded. I told them the same thing. I really do would miss them. Who wouldn't? When you have 4 best friends who guard you when your "fans" come near you, who help you open your mind when you get another confession from school's most popular girls. You would do love it. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Ten days have passed and it was already April 14, the day before I leave for my flight. I was already packed since I packed yesterday and I didn't have school since it was a weekend. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was YaMin. YaMin is like a sister to me. She is always serious and she never lies to me.

"Hello?" I said.

"LuHan ahh." She said.

"Can't bear to leave me?" I joked.

"Shut up. Listen, a girl here is insisting to confess to you before you go. I told her she got the wrong address but she won't listen. She insists on going in. You told me to not tell anyone your address. Help me get rid of her, will you? I'm here in the Karaoke we always go to with my family and she keeps bothering us. Help me." She said.

I told her ok and I went there. This could be the last favor I'm doing for her in a long time so I decided to agree. I went in the Karaoke and looked for the room 314, since she texted me what room they were in. Once I got in, BAM!!!

"SURPRISE!!!!" I heard shoutings.

"Luhan. Surpise!" Haha. They were my bestfriends, the fangirls, and my classmates. They ordered a really big room.

i smiled and we had fun. We sang and ate. We drank and sang again. I was having so much fun. After the party ended, my BFFs hugged and wished me luck. They gave me gifts they said I might need in college. I decided to give the fangirls some hug too. They screamed. I hugged YaMin the last and told her,"You finally learned how to lie."

YaMin," I always knew how. I do it all the time, just not to you guys, my BFFs."

That was the last memory I ever had with my friends for my whole high school life.