Chapter 17- First Day of Training

• Dedicated to Jodie, Alyssa, Vivian

A week has passed since I auditioned. Everything was going well. Little by little, I get excited considering everything that has happened to me since I came to Seoul were good.

I was now in front of SM Town still sitting on my car. I can't believe it! Since I was little, all I see was Super Junior, Shinee, SNSD and other people. Now, I'm becoming one of them.

I turned my car of, deciding to enter the building.

"Excuse me sir, who are you looking for." The girl in the conceirge asked.

"I'm looking for Manager Hyo Rim. I'm one of the people who auditioned." I said.

She nodded and said, "Follow me."

She led me to a room about the size of my house's living room. Inside, there was a big mirror. Only until I noticed, it was a dance studio. A lot of people were inside. I can see that the guy in front is alone. He could be the choreographer.

"Mr. Jin, here is the guy who passed the auditions." The girl in the concierge told him.

He nodded and pointed me to come.

"What's your name?" He said in Korean.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand what you are saying... Could you say that in English please. I'm not a Korean." I said.

"Ahh. So, what are you?" He said.

"I'm a chinese." I said. Everyone seemed shocked.

"Ok. So, what's your name?" Mr. Jin asked.

"It's Lu Han." I replied.

He nodded. "I'm Mr. Jin. I'm SM's choreographer." He said.

I bowed and said, "Nice to meet you. Please guide me well."

He nodded and gestured me to stay at the corner first since they'll be starting class soon.

After a few minutes, a girl entered the room and said, "Hi Mr. Jin!"

"Hey! Myung Hee! Come on here." Mr. Jin said.

They talked and talked until Mr. Jin noticed the time.

"Ok guys, gather up. We have a new trainee today. He's a guy who passed the auditions." He said to them then told me, "Would you mind coming up here?"

I nodded and went up on stage.

"This is Lu Han. He doesn't know Korean because he is a foreigner." He said.

I bowed and said, "Hi guys, my name is Lu Han. Please guide me well."