Chapter 23- Sport

I immediately stood up and told her, "My bad. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay." She said.

I swear. I thought I saw her blush. I then went outside to leave her in private.

I went to the dining room where Lu Sen should have been.

"I saw that." He said.

"Saw what?" I asked.

"That." He said.

I got a little irritated. This is what I don't like from my brother.

"Could you just skip to the point??? What did you see?" I asked.

"The accident with Yu Min." He said, smiling.

"How did you- Wait a minute. Have you been following us???!!!" I said.

He gave me a slight smile. Just at that time, Yu Min came in. I was too embarassed to look at her in the face.

She sat down and we finished eating. After, we went back to finish our song lyrics. This time, we were quite comfortable with each other already.

We made the song and had our lunch. After, we continued making the song.

After 2 hours, Yu Min said, "So, we're done."

I then stretched my arms wide.

"I had a great time." I said.

"I did too." She said.

"So, want to be the first to sing in class this week?" I asked.

"With a pretty good song, I think we should." She said.

I smiled.

"So, where do you live?" I asked.

"Just somewhere near Myeongdong." She said.

"Hey, my friends lives near there too." I said.

"Cool." She said.

"So, let me send you home." I said.

"Are you sure? 'Cos I hope it won't be a bother." She said.

"Yep. Besides, I'm going to SM for training." I said.

She smiled. She stood up from the couch and got her jacket from the table.

I called George and told him to get my red ferrari.

A few minutes later, the ferrari arrived and I sent her home. I then drove to SM and had my training for 3 hours.

The next morning came and it was a Sunday. It just went by with Lu Sen teasing me and me teasing him back.

So, here it is. Monday again. I hear my ringtone beep waking me up. My eyes seem to be heavy, as if it didn't want to see the sun again. I just continued sleeping.

A minite later, "BANG!" I hear the door of my bedroom.

"Wake up you sleepy head!!! You're going to be late for school!!!" Shit. The maniac has entered my room.

"DO YOU WANT TO SEE YU MIN OR NOT!!!??? IF YOU DO, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE FREAKING BED AND DRESS FOR SCHOOL!!!" He shouted in my ears.

I couldn't take it. I then opened my eyes, bolted up, and shouted back at him, "DO YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS!!!??? I'M S-L-E-E-"

"I know how to spell it, idiot!" He replied, making me stop my spelling bee competition with him.

"UGH!" Was all I said since he's the brother.