WHY.

If you were to tell me "there's an interview going around saying that kendall was inspired to write Not Alone because of a fanfic he read!"

i would without a doubt know he read The Lonely...

Here's why:

" i can go days, no sleep at all. cause living on the edge and sleeping on my own is getting really old, the city skyline view from here is not the same thing without you near."

kendall is in "vegas" (you'll find out later why vegas is in quote marks) and christina is in boston.

"everything i know is everything you told me, you keep me afloat when im miles away from home. in a crowded room with faces, they don't know me, i can think of you and i know im not alone"

christina is in a new place, a new city, in a classroom full of people that don't know her. all she thinks about is her home... her kendall.

"are you on the beach in california? ... sipping drinks or are you sitting back home in your favorite chair? all i think about is sitting there with you. its all that i can do. but theres about a billion people in the space between us but youre the only one i wanna be with."

again the distance between kendall + christina

....

and the rest:

its taking all of me that i can spare, its breaking everything inside, i swear its true. i only think of you. everything i know is everything you told me, you keep me afloat when i'm miles away from home. in a crrowded room with faces, they don't know me, i can think of you and i know i'm not alone. i know i'm not alone. i can't breathe without you. i can't sleep without you by my side every night. i can't eat without you. i can't dream without you by my side every night.

EXPECT UPDATES REAL SOON. (this month- promise- cause i said i'd be back for the happy mistakes release **also notice the "on hiatus" icon is no longer my icon**)