Princess' LOVE

Princess' LOVE

Chapter 1 - Princess' LOVE

"Alright, I will rush that out for you when I get home."Taeyeon said over the phone as he put one of his hand on the crib on display.

"TaeTae..! It's beautiful."Tiffany said as she tugged her husband's sleeve trying to get her husband's attention.

"The day after tomorrow? You really need me to leave?"Taeyeon asked as he speaks over the phone and walks away. Tiffany sighed and lowered her head before she take small steps to the other section of the mother and baby store. She is already 3 months pregnant and they thought that it is better to buy things now then to wait until Tiffany cannot walk.

"Sorry.."Taeyeon's arms snaked around Tiffany's waist before resting his chin on Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany smiled brightly on the inside of her heart when Taeyeon pulled her closer towards him but there was no smile on her face.

"Are you mad?"Taeyeon sniffed her cheek before planting a kiss there.

"I a---"Before Tiffany can even answer Taeyeon, his phone rang yet again.

"I'm sorry."Taeyeon let go of Tiffany as he walk away to pick up his phone. Tiffany was disappointed that she can't concentrate on buying the baby's needs together with Taeyeon as he is always on his phone. She walked out of the store and headed to the ice cream parlor on her own.

"Honey?"After Taeyeon put down his phone, he turned around looking for Tiffany but she wasn't there anymore. He walked around the store trying to locate Tiffany but he couldn't find her.

"Baby?"Taeyeon took out his phone to call Tiffany. Before the line got cut off, Tiffany managed to pick it up.

"Hey, where are you?"Taeyeon asked as he walked out of the store.

"At the ice cream parlor."Tiffany said coldly.

"Ok, wait for me there."

"Honey, why didn't you tell me that you're leaving? Didn't you want us to buy things for our angel?"Taeyeon asked as he took a sit opposite Tiffany. He looked at the dejected looking woman in front of him with a cup of ice cream in her hand.

"You don't want to spend time with me anyways, so why bother?"Tiffany stared at her ice cream without looking at Taeyeon.

"Why wouldn't I want to spend time with you? I miss you so much."Taeyeon took her hand but she pulled it back.

"You don't love me anymore.."Tiffany mumbled and pouted.

"Yah! Who said that? I love you."Taeyeon frowned before he walk towards Tiffany to sit beside her.

"You can't even keep to your promise.."

"What promise?"Taeyeon tried to hug Tiffany but she shoved him away.

"See! You forgot."Tiffany crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I'm sorry that I forgot about whatever that promise I made to you. Please tell me now so that I can fulfill it."Taeyeon pleaded.

"You're not even spending a lot of time with me recently. You're always busy with your work and leaving me all alone at home. Last night you promised me that you'll spend today with me without your work interfering us. I was so looking forward to today, I miss you so much TaeTae.. You neglected me at times. Look at you, you're always on your phone, answering to phone calls. You don't even know where I went just now."Tiffany said as her eyes were brimming with tears. She indeed miss Taeyeon so much as he is quite busy with his work recently. It's just this few weeks that he have to be in the office as there's a new company that wants to partner with his.