Wall of love

Princess' LOVE
Chapter 4 - Wall of love

"Honey, I can't join you for dinner tonight. Remember to have dinner yeah."Taeyeon called Tiffany to inform her about his sudden plan.

"But, it's Friday tonight.. Didn't you promised me that Friday nights are our night?"Tiffany said softly with sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry, darling. My client flew over to Korea from the States so I have to join them for dinner. I might not come back tonight so sleep without me."

"TaeTae.."

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow, darling. I promise."

This is not the first time that Taeyeon have been saying that to Tiffany. It's has been like this for the last few Fridays. And honestly, Tiffany missed Taeyeon. As the both of them have their own work to do, it is almost impossible to have time for themselves.

"Okay.. Fine. Please take care, TaeTae."

"I will, you take care too."With that the both of them ended the call and did their own things. Actually, Taeyeon wasn't busy but it's because he have been preparing a surprise for their first anniversary and also to apologize to Tiffany for neglecting her the past few weeks. He have booked a resort over the weekend and plans to spend it with Tiffany. By the time he got home, it was almost two. He quickly took a shower before joining his wife in their master bedroom.

"Hmm.. T-TaeTae?"Tiffany felt the other side of the bed sinking and a pair of arms enveloping her into a warm embrace.

"Yeah, I'm home. Did I wake you up?"Taeyeon leaned down to kiss Tiffany on the head.

"Do you want to eat something? Are you hungry?"Tiffany was too happy to even blame Taeyeon for waking her up. Tiffany stroke Taeyeon's hair as she tries to look into his eyes.

"No, I've eaten. Have you?"Taeyeon hold Tiffany's tummy as he talked to her.

"I did."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand that was on her tummy and smiled.

"No news yet?"Taeyeon asked.

"Huh..? What news?"Tiffany didn't catch what Taeyeon was trying to say.

"Never mind. It's okay, let's go to sleep."Taeyeon didn't want Tiffany to feel upset after she figured out what Taeyeon was talking about.

"Ohh.. No.."Tiffany pouted. Even though it was dark, Taeyeon can still clearly see the pout thanks to the moonlight.

"It's alright. Just know that I love you."Taeyeon didn't want Tiffany to feel insecure so he kissed her lips.

"Let's go to sleep, shall we? It's getting late."Taeyeon changed the topic before Tiffany can replied. He made sure that Tiffany was fast asleep before he sleeps as he doesn't want her to cry herself to sleep.

It was in the morning when Tiffany stretched her body before resuming her sleep but she was disturbed by this aroma of food that was seeping into her room. She turned to her side to see that it was empty. The warm that cannot be felt by anyone except her was long gone. The first person that came into her mind was Taeyeon. Not long later, Taeyeon came into the room was a bright smile on his face.

"I see that my princess is awake."Taeyeon grinned. He extended his hand out hoping that Tiffany will hold his hand. Tiffany shook her head and remained in the lying position, refusing to move.

"Is my lazy bum still sleepy?"Taeyeon teased her as he jumped onto the bed to scoop her up. Tiffany nodded her head against Taeyeon's chest and pouted cutely.

"Awww.. But we have to get up, darling. We've got things to do today."

"What is it? Not going to spend time together?"Tiffany didn't remember that she have anything to do on that day but to spend it with Taeyeon.