We will face the world TOGETHER

Princess' LOVE
Chapter 5 - We will face the world TOGETHER

A member of Korea's best girl group SNSD and Korea's super model have been dating each other for the past year. Tiffany from SNSD and Taeyeon as the model have been busy with their own schedule that they don't have much time for each other. Sometimes, they don't even get to meet each other for almost a month but thanks to technology, they video call each other every night before bed. The dating news have not been announced to the world yet but many rumors have came out between the both of them. Even their own company, SM Entertainment do not know about this. They have to be very careful not to get caught by the public.

It's their annual Halloween party at the company and almost all the SM members turned up for this exciting party. Thankfully, the party ended late at night, there is no schedule the next day for every one.

"Hi!"The girl dressed in that perfect princess attire walked up the guy dressed in his "formal" ghostly attire.

"Hey my.."

"Princess.."Taeyeon turned around to see that nobody is near them before he whispered the last word. Tiffany giggled at his cute antics before she gave him her eye smile.

"Aww.. I miss that smile of yours."Taeyeon reach out for Tiffany's hand and pulled her to sit next to him. As much as he wants her to sit on his lap, she can't because everyone is here including Mr Lee Soo Man.

"I'll go get some sweet dessert for us, okay. I don't want your sugar level to drop."Taeyeon gave her hand a peck before he leaves for the dessert bar. Tiffany smiled at his sweetness and she was touched at how Taeyeon notice everything about her. It is true that her sugar level drops really fast and she drinks redbull before every performance to get her hyped up.

"Tiff, not eating?"Yuri came towards her as she was heading towards the dessert bar too. She was surprised as to why Tiffany is sitting alone.

"Do you want me to get anything for you?"Being her nice friend, she offered to help her get food.

"Neh. Tae is helping me get."Tiffany said as she secretly smiled to herself at the thought of Taeyeon.

"Really? Mr Nice Guy? Is he just your friend or your boyfriend, Mi Young?"Yuri teased. Tiffany stiffened on the spot as she thought Yuri caught the both of them. Don't get her wrong, Yuri did tease Tiffany before but not using her Korean name.

"He is just.. My best friend."Tiffany silently whispered the last part hoping that Yuri will buy her lie.

"Arraso. I was just teasing you earlier."Yuri quickly waved it off before she take her dessert. Tiffany heaved a sigh of relieve that Yuri decided not to bug her any further. Feeling light at heart, she took out her phone and took a selfie before uploading it onto Instagram.

"Send it over please."Taeyeon spoke as he place their dessert on the table.

"You can get it on Instagram. Just screenshot and crop."Tiffany said before she logs out of Instagram to avoid the spam from her fans, flooding her notification with likes and comments.

"Yah.. I'm not a fan or something. I'm your boyfriend."Taeyeon pouted before he stuff an éclair into his mouth.

"Alright alright. Slightly sensitive tonight?"Tiffany quickly move closer to Taeyeon as she don't want him to get mad. She send the photo to him and she took an éclair as well.

"I'm sorry, TaeTae.."Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's hand that is resting on his lap.

"You okay?"She quickly added.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for my choice of words earlier."Taeyeon quickly steal a kiss from Tiffany, not forgetting to make sure that the coast is clear.

"It's okay. Schedules have been making my boyfriend really frustrated. I understand, TaeTae."Tiffany smiled before she cup his face with her hands.