Mothers' Day

Princess' LOVE
Chapter 7 - Mothers' Day

"No, Lauren. No chocolates until you finish your dinner."Tiffany took away the bar of chocolate from her three-year-old daughter. She keep it in the cardboard, high enough that Lauren can't reach. That girl have been having too much snacks before her meal time and Tiffany isn't happy about it.

"You promised mommy to not have any snacks before dinner, right? You need to learn how to keep to your words."Tiffany lowered herself down so that she is at the same level as her daughter.

"But I'm hon-gry, m-mommy."Lauren pouted. She didn't want to make her mother angry even though she is a 3 year-old girl. She is rather sensible for a girl her age. Tiffany stood up to grab a small butter cookie and pass it to her daughter.

"Have this first, alright? Dinner is almost done. After you finish your food, mommy will let you have 2 pieces of chocolate."What she meant by 2 pieces is those squarish cubes that has been cut by the factory. All she have to do is to break them up. Lauren's eyes followed a figure that just came into the kitchen. Tiffany sensed that Lauren is not listening and she turned to look at what her daughter was looking at.

"Yah, TaeTae! What did I say about having chips before dinner? No chips for you too."Tiffany snatched the packet of chips away from Taeyeon's hand and keep it inside an air tight container.

"Why can't I have, Fany ah? It's not like I don't finish my food."Taeyeon pouted. Both her daughter and her husband is pouting at her.

"Be a role model, TaeTae. Lauren is starting to learn things from us."Lauren stuck out her tongue towards her father, earning herself some tickling punishment. Taeyeon scoop Lauren up into his arms and carried her out of the kitchen.

"D-dad dy..!! No."Lauren giggled as her dad tickled her sides. She tried to wiggle out of her daddy's evil fingers but she failed.

"Okay okay."Taeyeon stopped his tickling attack as his daughter have been giving him eye smiles every now and then. She sure looked like Tiffany.

"You're so pretty, Lauren. Give daddy a kiss."Taeyeon puffed his left cheek, waiting for Lauren's kiss. She stood up on the sofa and planted a kiss on her daddy's cheek.

"Mommy..."Lauren called out as she watches her mother soap her body for her.

"Yes, sweetie?"Tiffany lift up her head to look at Lauren, stopping what she was originally doing.

"How was I make?"

"It's made, darling. Not make."Tiffany corrected Lauren's English as she strongly believe that language learning have to be taught from young.

"Okay. How was I made?"

"Erm.. Daddy and I made you."Tiffany felt a bit difficult to explain to Lauren as she will keep questioning until she finally understood.

"How?"

"We-- Aigoo, let's quickly get you clean."Tiffany managed to change the topic as Lauren let out a sneeze. She heaved a sigh of relieve that she gets to avoid the topic.

"How, mommy? How?"Her sneeze doesn't stop Lauren from being all curious.

"Ask your daddy later. Actually you will know when you grow up."Tiffany took a pink towel and wrap it around Lauren's body. She quickly dress Lauren up into her cute princess sleep wear.

"Thank you, mommy for showering me."Lauren gave Tiffany a hug and walk out of the toilet after that.

"Lauren darling..."Taeyeon called softly as he pop his head into his daughter's room. He didn't dare to call her loudly incase if she is sleeping already.