Amusement park

Princess' LOVE
Chapter 8 - Amusement park

"I'm out here already, Princess."Taeyeon spoke through his phone. He drove his car to Tiffany's house as he promised her last night that they are going to the amusement park today.

"Alright. Coming~"Tiffany hung up the phone and she grab her bag before leaving her house. She arranged her clothes while waiting for the lift to come.

"Hey, pretty."Taeyeon lean his weight on the front part of the car while waiting for Tiffany to come down. He pass her the stalk of rose that he have been hiding from behind his back.

"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany smiled at the sight of the pink rose and she went forward to hug Taeyeon.

"And thank you for tugging me to sleep last night before you leave."Tiffany said beside Taeyeon's ear before she broke the hug.

"No worries, sweetie. I can do that for you every night when we get married in the future."Taeyeon felt like the happiest guy on the world when he sees Tiffany smiling because of him.

"Cheesy."Tiffany cringed up her nose and curled her fingers.

"Do I get a kiss, Fany ah?"Taeyeon tap on his lips, signaling Tiffany for a kiss. Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips and she hurried to the car door, trying to hide her blush from Taeyeon. Despite being in a relationship with Taeyeon for almost 6 months, she still feel shy around him.

"Such a cutie."Taeyeon said as he opened the car door for Tiffany to enter.

"Have you eaten, Fany ah?"Taeyeon start the engine and help Tiffany cover her legs with the blanket as she wore a crop top and a denim shorts.

"Not really. I had milk though."

"My sweetie shouldn't stave. Shall we go have breakfast first?"Taeyeon interlock his fingers with Tiffany and he drove off with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Sure. You're so nice to me, TaeTae ah."Tiffany put her other hand on top of Taeyeon and rubbed it to warm him up.

"That's because I love you."Taeyeon's words never fail to make her all jittery.

"Take a nap first and I'll wake you up later."Taeyeon use his thumb to circle the back of Tiffany's palm.

"No. I'll talk to you so that you don't fall asleep."

"Yah! Am I such a piggy to you?"
"Yes, my piggy."

"You're starting to learn from me huh. But I'm serious. Go to sleep first."Taeyeon stop his car by the road side to help Tiffany lower down her seat.

"No. I'm not tired. You should be more tired than me."Tiffany refused to lie down as she hold onto Taeyeon's arms for support.

"Lie down, sweetheart. Okay, even if you don't wanna sleep, just lie down and relax."Taeyeon felt Tiffany loosen her hold against him and he took the blanket to cover her exposed skin.

"TaeTae!! This one this one~"The energized latter was so excited when she walk through the gates of the amusement park. Well, she fell asleep half way through the journey. That makes her even more hyped up. Even before they got in, Tiffany got hold of the park's map and started marking down the rides that she wants to take. Taeyeon smiled at that sight as he felt good when he saw his girl so happy.

"What is this, Fany ah?"Taeyeon just followed Tiffany's pull and he walked through the queue with her in front.

"It's a roller coaster, TaeTae. A wooden roller coaster to be exact."Just by the sound of the tracks moving, Taeyeon felt his legs jellied a little.