Two

My eyes started to flutter open. My vision was still a bit blurry until everything got clear. My breathing came out more rigid as realize where Pan took me. Back to his thinking tree. I got out of the makeshift bed and started to look around. The place hasn't changed that much. The only thing that did change was my outfit. I'm back in my Enchanted Forest attire. Not my Storybrooke outfit. I looked around and found my sword at one corner of the room.

"Yes," I breathed before I went towards it. I grabbed it and started running to the exit. I barely made it through the door before I felt this magical barrier. My body was being tossed back till my back landed on the floor. I groaned. "Ow."

I heard a chuckle. "Did you really think it'd be that easy?" I turned to see Pan standing there. An amused expression on his face as his eyebrow raised. "Come on, Cassie. I thought you were smarter than that."

"Let me out of here, Pan," I sneered as I held my sword up.

"Pan? What happened to Peter?" He shrugged. "I actually don't blame you. You were gone for a while now."

I got closer to him. "Why am I here?"

"Cause the Lost Boys missed their Lost Girl," Pan answered like it was obvious. "Who could blame them? You left us."

"I didn't leave them I left you. And this bloody trap you call an island." I stood my ground. "And if I recall, you let me leave. You and your stupid power hungry ass."

"A mistake, I must admit. But here you are. It's like you never left." He shook his head with a little scoff. "Excuse me, where are my manners? You must be hungry." He waved his hand. I looked towards the bed to see cheesecake with Hershey's on top. Next to it was a plate of grilled cheese with turkey and fries. "Your favorite."

"I'm not taking anything from you," I sneered. Even though the old me would have loved the gesture.

Pan shrugged. "Suit yourself."

"Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh, you mean that strange attire we found you in. I had to change you because it didn't seem like it was you." He licked his lips as his eyes ran up and down my body. "And believe me, it was hard controlling myself. We did have our fun back then."

"Yeah, but all good things must come to an end."

"Who says it has to end? We could pick up where we left off."

Is he serious? "No, bloody way. I never understood how I ever loved a demon like you."

"And you still do," he said. Peter got up and walked towards me. "Don't think I don't know about your little episodes after you left. That little hole in your chest." My heart started pumping fast when he got closer. "See? Even after you left, you were still thinking about me. You know leaving Neverland was a mistake. I know in your heart that you still love me."

"No, it wasn't. Leaving Neverland was the best thing that could have happened to me. I didn't miss you one bit. I never loved you, Pan."

Peter chuckled as he raised his brow at me. "So you just-so-happen to kiss me when you were back in this Storybrooke of yours."

"Jax kissed you," I corrected. "She had no idea it was you. And since you're here thanks for stalking me all those years. It's not like I was losing my mind seeing a shadow in my room looking at me."

"Remind me? Who is Jax again?" I glared at him. I was about to slap him, but Peter grabbed my wrist. He moved my wrist till I spotted the ring he gave me. "If you didn't love me, then why keep the ring?"

"Because it reminds me of my greatest escape," I sneered before getting closer to his face. "You."

"Yet, here you are. Right back where you started." Peter released my hand. He turned around and started walking out. "When you're ready to come out you know where I'll be ."